Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 Spell Idea for Storm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
I know that there are a lot of these going around the forums but i feel like adding my own opinions. So far in the game every school but storm And balancehas a DoT spell. I think that storm should get one at 90. It doesn't make sense to have a balance DoT to me. But here's my idea for storm:

Zeus' Chain of Lightning:
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: 400 + 1200 over 3 rounds. No extra effects
Appearance: the sky gets cloudy and a giant hand appears out of the sky holding a chain of lightning. He then whips the chain around to hit all enemies, then points the chain at them and shoots lightning out for the DoT effect.

Yes I know that Zeus doesn't know a chain but i thought it sounded cool :P. Anyways, comments, criticism, changes? Let me know!

P.S. i want an AoE for my myth guy

Jacob Ironeyes- Level 90
Jacob Legendblood- Legel 90

Jacob Ravenrider- Level 78

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Storm would most likely do more damage than that, and I think it shouldn't be a DoT. Stun would be a bit more fitting.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Zeus had his Master Bolt,
and I gotta agree that it should do more damage.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Jacob IronEyes on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I know that there are a lot of these going around the forums but i feel like adding my own opinions. So far in the game every school but storm And balancehas a DoT spell. I think that storm should get one at 90. It doesn't make sense to have a balance DoT to me. But here's my idea for storm:

Zeus' Chain of Lightning:
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: 400 + 1200 over 3 rounds. No extra effects
Appearance: the sky gets cloudy and a giant hand appears out of the sky holding a chain of lightning. He then whips the chain around to hit all enemies, then points the chain at them and shoots lightning out for the DoT effect.

Yes I know that Zeus doesn't know a chain but i thought it sounded cool :P. Anyways, comments, criticism, changes? Let me know!

P.S. i want an AoE for my myth guy

Jacob Ironeyes- Level 90
Jacob Legendblood- Legel 90

Jacob Ravenrider- Level 78
Umm i dont think life hase a dot spell, correct me if im wrong and if they do what is it?

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
James Hawkeyes on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Umm i dont think life hase a dot spell, correct me if im wrong and if they do what is it?
life does not have a dot spell i think life should get a dot spell we have only one good attack spell

promethean life

some warlords

level 48 storm

level 25 death

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
wizard508million on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
life does not have a dot spell i think life should get a dot spell we have only one good attack spell

promethean life

some warlords

level 48 storm

level 25 death
Wrong you have spinysaur does 600+400 or 400+600 I forget

Level 35 Luke SkyWalker

Survivor
Aug 03, 2013
ACtually, life does have a DoT, at lvl 88 you can get spinysaur

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
What are you guys talking about? I thought SPINYSAUR was a DoT. At least I think. Hmmm. And plus, why do you think storm should get a DoT, and balance shouldn't? If a storm DoT is what you want, then couldn't you just enchant a fire elf into storm elf? It does practically the same thing. Either that, or storm just isn't meant to have a DoT. They do a lot of damage at once. Not over time. A fire burns. A storm administers huge amounts of energy and damage at one time.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
wizard508million on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:

promethean life

some warlords

level 48 storm

level 25 death
Life has spinysaur at level 88

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
SoupWizard64 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Storm would most likely do more damage than that, and I think it shouldn't be a DoT. Stun would be a bit more fitting.
Oh yea lol i meant for that to be 400 + 1200 to all enemies