Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pit of the Noxii

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
According to the w101 central, it said there was no level restriction for Gladiator Bear thingy. It said I talk to Aegle to obtain the quest. I saw no "!" over his head. KI pls fix

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
According to the w101 central, it said there was no level restriction for Gladiator Bear thingy. It said I talk to Aegle to obtain the quest. I saw no "!" over his head. KI pls fix
1- you do need to be promethean. 2- if you are not a promethean, its pretty much impossible w/out henchmen/3 friends. 3- Aegle is not a guy. She is a girl.

Squire
May 10, 2013
beastmaster202 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
1- you do need to be promethean. 2- if you are not a promethean, its pretty much impossible w/out henchmen/3 friends. 3- Aegle is not a guy. She is a girl.
Did I say Aegle was a guy? She is the daughter of Silenis the Satyr. The one for Mt Olympus, and I can finish it without the Aegle thing

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
it means that any level can challenge him he's in the room opposite of the door to hepheastus's hall door

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
the pit of the noxii is not hard i had my friend help me with it and he's lvl 45 but you have to buy the raven's hoard pack cause the robe gives critical block ratingso i suggest that

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
also some of the maps in grub guardian will drop specail elixers ono of the specail ones give you 120 critical block the vengeance one gives you 120 critical ratings