Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What I find Very Annoying...

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
When I created my new char, when I fought creatures, NONE of them fizzled and I do. I find that pretty annoying. Especially in Golem Tower, and bosses.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
When I created my new char, when I fought creatures, NONE of them fizzled and I do. I find that pretty annoying. Especially in Golem Tower, and bosses.
What do you mean by "NONE of them fizzled"? isn't that a good thing...?
I'm confused...
Because if you said "NONE of them fizzled and i do", i don't think this has enough detail =/ can you please explain a bit more?

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Now that you mention it, I've actually never seen a single enemy spell fizzle also at the start of the game. I never noticed that, good eye!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
I believe what he means is that all the enemies never fizzle, but his own spells do.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Elite aspect on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm confused...
Because if you said "NONE of them fizzled and i do", i don't think this has enough detail =/ can you please explain a bit more?

Dude,he means that it didn't cast!

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i have seen enemies in all areas fizzle its rare but they probably are given extra accuracy boosts which explains why if you get gear with more accuracy you may not miss as much either.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Rikudo Sennin on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
i have seen enemies in all areas fizzle its rare but they probably are given extra accuracy boosts which explains why if you get gear with more accuracy you may not miss as much either.
The creatures aren't supposed to have Precision in Golem Court, Unicorn Way, Triton Avenue, or firecat Alley

And also, its good to build some health up at the same time as accuracy

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
PlayHard101 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
What school is your new char? If it is storm, yes, you are going to fizz a lot for a while.

Golem Tower is the one place I never did until my wizards were level 15. After going there with my first wizard at level 10 I think, I chose to wait a little while longer before tackling that one. Having to enter that tower 3 times to complete it is a bit much and would be much better if everything could be collected in one run.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Just today I started a new wizard. While fighting in Unicorn Way, the enemies fizzled several times.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I didn't do golem tower till i was like level 30 :P so i wasn't really affected by the whole not-fizzling thing

Fallon Lotusleaf level 47 and wizard. soon to be

"Life is a gift Death is an option"

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Yeah, at the beginning very few enemies fizzle and you often do. its odd, but its not a glitch. even life and ice wizards happen to fizzle quite a few times in unicorn way, triton avenue, etc. however, when you get to higher level places the enemies seem to fizzle more. its kinda annoying, however I don't believe its a glitch :P

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Elite aspect on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm confused...

No, it's not. He means that all of the enemies around the 'new char' stage NEVER fizzle meaning their spells never fail to be casted. And he does fizzle, unlike the enemies. Bad thing, I didn't notice it until you mentioned it....