Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks type dungeon for other items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Waterworks has been one of my favorite dungeons so far. The challenge make it interesting and the rewards make it purposeful. Even though it took me ten runs to get my set of clothes, I got great rewards along the way (such as a myth mastery amulet and mega snacks). I know many others have immensely enjoyed this dungeon.

so, my suggestion is that there is a dungeon similar to waterworks, in the same concept of a difficult, long dungeon that rewards the victor with powerful school specific items, but instead of clothes, it gives rings, athames, and wands. Many others as well as myself would be able to relive waterworks through this new dungeon.

Also, my apologies if there is a dungeon already like this. I have posted this fairly sure that there is not. Because of the way waterworks is constantly played and how popular it is, I assumed that a similar dungeon would be just as popular.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
There actually are some other dungeons like Waterworks. I'm not sure when the Aquila update came out, but in Aquila, there are three dungeons. Mount Olympus (Lvl 30+), Atlantea (Lvl 70+), and Tartarus (Lvl 90). I believe that you can farm Atlantea for some gear called the "Poseidon's gear". I'm not so sure about Tartarus, but i do know you can get a pretty rare wand some people say from Mount Olympus.

-Travis Redweaver LvL 80

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
If you liked Waterworks, then you'll love Mount Olympus, Atlantea, and Tartarus.

Those are probably the most difficult dungeons outside of Helephant and drop plenty of rare and exquisite loot.

Historian
May 06, 2009
whatsup76 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Waterworks has been one of my favorite dungeons so far. The challenge make it interesting and the rewards make it purposeful. Even though it took me ten runs to get my set of clothes, I got great rewards along the way (such as a myth mastery amulet and mega snacks). I know many others have immensely enjoyed this dungeon.

so, my suggestion is that there is a dungeon similar to waterworks, in the same concept of a difficult, long dungeon that rewards the victor with powerful school specific items, but instead of clothes, it gives rings, athames, and wands. Many others as well as myself would be able to relive waterworks through this new dungeon.

Also, my apologies if there is a dungeon already like this. I have posted this fairly sure that there is not. Because of the way waterworks is constantly played and how popular it is, I assumed that a similar dungeon would be just as popular.
There are dungeons out there exactly like what you're suggesting.

For one it's the Tower of the Helephant in Wysteria for level 60's with a possible powerful ring and athame drop. Then KI just released Aquila that has areas with a similar set up to Waterworks with a challenging yet fun quest line for levels 30+, 70+, and 90+. Many of these dungeons give a mix of new gear, wands, athames, rings, amulets, pets, and reagents. You should try them out when you can!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well for ring, athame, and amulet there is Tower of the Helephant in Wysteria for level 60+ wizards. It drops Aurate Band and Lexicon blade. Masteries for amulets. However I don't think it drops good wands.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Yes there is a similar equipment in the level 70+ Aquila dungeons

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I've done the level 30 dungeon, but obviously the drops were a little under my level. I'll be sure to try the level 70 one when i get there (63 now). As for tower of the helephant, I kinda forgot about it lol. I heard it was really hard but i might give it a shot.