Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I got a message from my teacher, Halston Balestrom, and he had a grey question mark over his head. Confused, I went over to him and talked. He said "Have you talked gone to speak with Walter Chaplain in Marleybone's Royal Museum? Make haste! Time is of the essence!!!" I never took this quest and have absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Any ideas?

Legendary Diviner,
Scot Ravencaller.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Articuno7777 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I got a message from my teacher, Halston Balestrom, and he had a grey question mark over his head. Confused, I went over to him and talked. He said "Have you talked gone to speak with Walter Chaplain in Marleybone's Royal Museum? Make haste! Time is of the essence!!!" I never took this quest and have absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Any ideas?

Legendary Diviner,
Scot Ravencaller.
Walter Chaplain gives out the quest "Swimming With the Stars" to complete the Spiral Geographic Warehouse in Regent's Square in Marleybone.

At one time, that quest was "required" to get the key to go to Celestia, but KI changed that a long time ago. And now that quest is "optional". It sounds like you did pick up that quest at one time, and Walter is reminding you that it is in your quest log file.

Here is a link that shows details on that quest in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Swimming_with_Stars#tab=Quest_Information

Also, sometimes we get false reports from our school teachers, calling us when they don't really have anything for us (maybe we didn't reach the right level for something, or we didn't finish a required area for a new quest, etc.). So for those "fake calls", we just disregard them.

There is a spell that Storm gets at Level 88. Maybe whatever you are working on triggered Halston to call you for that spell. This link shows all of the Storm School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items in case you need more info (like "prequests" or "quest line", etc.)

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
You probably accidentally accepted the quest last time you talked to him or you accepted it so long ago you forgot you had it