Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trainable Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I think it would be REALLY cool if you guys added a thing where you can TRAIN your own mounts to make them JUMP higher and RUN faster...These are my Steps to making mount training things....

1) The first step i think would work is making a mini-game OR an area where you can go train your mounts, just like pets! and also i think it would be cool if mounts could eat snacks, like apples or tofu. And you can buy mounts at that mount area/mini-game, and you can only buy mounts that AREN'T crowns-only.

2) Next thing, is you can make mini games at that area, that train your mount.

3) THEN, the cool thing you can do, is add Ages to the mounts, so for an example, if you want to breed mounts, you can breed them, and get a BABY instead of an egg....cause we all know they are mammals...RIGHT?

4) You can add LEVELS to your mount, so if your mount becomes an age of; Kid, Teen, Adult, Elder, at those ages you can train your mount, and make them have levels, every time they level up from training in the mini-games.

5) Make it, so every time your mount levels up, it becomes faster, can jump higher, or even, can DANCE better.....LOL!

6) Try doing it so that when you breed your mounts, like for example....~Pheonix + Unicorn = Flying Unicorn...That you can make your mounts have SPECIAL things, that you can't get in the crown shop. Also make it have CHANCES like pets, cause it really would be way too easy if they just had a multi-breed instantly.

7) The decoration of the mini-game/area can be like.... with a lot of stables, with lots of haystacks everywhere...ETC, and maybe even add little pegasi nests somewhere around the roofs, for some little extra detail.

8) NOW----FOR THE COOL THING: try adding a mini-game where you can ACTUALLY have like RANKED tournaments, in RACING! you can make little obstacle courses, and make horses jump over them, like i mentioned before where you can increase their jumping height, and speed, and if they hit the obsticals, they get slower.

Well, that's all i got! Thanks for reading all this, and i hope if you like the idea, have any suggestions of what else can maybe be added or even tell mini-games you would add!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
It would be cool if there was a minigame like the sport Equestrian for horses.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Would "elder" mounts actually get slower with old age????

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
wizard101 becomes boring and "too much/ confusing" with to many drastic changes, it makes you not want to play, for example, i play pvp WAY less due to ll the pet healing 30min before each turn and ranks being taken away, and extreme resist jade gear, it makes the game more competitive and confusing then fun, and too costly, i spent like 300 dollars on this game just to keep up since i got it a year ago, only storylines, levels, max gear, dungeons, and spells should be added at this point, to make sure its doesnt get annoying and loses it's originality.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
This sounds a lot like pet training, but it is interesting, & I think i really like it. This would be an interesting thing to try out in the test realm

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
OldStormWizard on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I Don't Know

It's mostly up to the staff to decide that. I just thought it would be unique for them to have ages.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
uh, i don't think so. I think that if they were older, they would be faster.

julia watersword
ps. sry julia ice, i copied yo.
x blushes x

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
It's awesome if they have ages but because they're mounts and they're supposed to help us get around faster, I highly doubt they would make the elder mounts get slower with age. That's also what may discourage people from training their mounts to get older, because we don't want our mounts to slow down - but at the same time that would be cool too lol