Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A plea to Wizard101 to lower the house level!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2013
Hello Wiz.

First off, I love this game. I play it with my 3 kids, and have spent a good deal of money on crowns and stuff in this game.

The only complaint I really have is the level requirement for houses. My 3 kids love this game, but they are younger, so they are more interested in playing with their pets and setting up their dorm rooms.

Problem is, I can only get them to quest for a small amount of time before they get bored and start to play the game their way.

Due to the large amount of children that do play this game, I am requesting if KI could possibly lower the level requirement for housing to about level 10 or so.

My kids are dying to get their castles, but don't have the patience to constantly run quests the way an older player would do.

Thanks for any answers in advance.

PS- I know that the kids can get castles through the bundles, but the castle that they actually want are from the crown store (corresponding with their schools)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I agree, I was around level 12 when I was rdy to buy a house, then I had to level up just to get it

I think the level should be 8

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I think the level should be 8 or 10, or no level requirement at all as long as you have the gold., so yeah, I agree. -Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.