Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scariest time in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Hello, Wizards! -sips tea- Want some tea? -gestures to pitcher of Moolong tea (haha, I made a pun!)- How are you? Is the Spiral being kind? It's been forever since I've played wizard! I have no access to a computer that can download the games right now... It stinks worse than a Cyclops...

I wanted to ask you... Have you ever been truly scared before? In the game, I mean. I have, and trust me when I say it is not fun. I used to have some friends that would constantly bully my best friends because of one mistake, and they'd swear and generally get on my nerves and threaten my friends and I... Oh, it was horrible. I was too scared to delete or report them, because they were hackers and I was being immature about it... In the end, my friend helped me muster the courage to delete them. The game is so much better for me now.

Have you had any similar experiences?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I have never been bullied in the game but I have had similar things happen to me in real life. I hope that never happens to you again.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Was running Big Ben and a thunderstorm knocked out power in the city...thought I was going to lose connection after spending over an hour in there, and my friend would be all alone and not get to go to Mooshu :(

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
blackwarrior278 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I have never been bullied in the game but I have had similar things happen to me in real life. I hope that never happens to you again.
Thank you. :)

Ciao!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Well the scariest moment I've had in game to date actually happened today.

A storm came up from somewhere west of me and knocked my power (and internet) out for about a second.
I had a full out panic attack because myself and a group of friends had gotten into Xibalba and we were on the final round of bosses. I think there were to of them left (not including malistare) and they were on low health. Thank goodness I have a laptop so it didn't shut off, but I lost connection long enough I had to get back into the game.
I was so scared I would have to start over after spending so long working on it but thank goodness is magically started me exactly where I was in battle and I was able to finish Azteca.

Sorry your story is about bullying and I hope something like that never happens to you again.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Oh my gosh it must be terrible losing connection in Xibalba, I would hate having to restart that ... Anyway, my scariest moment would probably be when I was on the last boss of Ghost Avalon and my friend had to go ... I nearly had my face pummeled in until my friends came on and were such nice people

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
A long time ago I was doing Jotun and his 3 brothers all at once in one battle. I had a high level death wizard helping and he brought 2 other wizards, and we were sure to win. Then I lost connection! I logged back in as soon as possible, and luckily, I was still in the battle with my friends

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I was in the palace of Feathers in Azteca talking to the king and I didn't know it would make a clipscene where Morganthe appered right next to me And her baby spiders were staring at my.. I hate spiders this happened yesterday and I'm STILL freaked out