Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the longest duel you've ever done? :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Okay, so, today, I am wondering what longest/shortest duel anyone's ever done is?

My longest: 4v4 that was 2 hours because everyone had so much resist.
Shortest: Dude that used insane bolt on himself this morning :D

So, whats yours?

Valkoor GoldSong lvl 85
Nathaniel OgreStalker lvl 7

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
My longest was a 4 hour 4v4 on my ice. (I flee at 4 hours, usually) my shortest (that i remember) was a tournament match that was under a minute on my balance. I am warlord, at about 1400 rating on him. I was battling a level 27 private lol.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Shortest: Insane Bolt first round
Longest:4v4 still going for 9 days.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Shortest: Insane Bolt first round
Longest:4v4 still going for 9 days.
That's impossible unless you hired someone to play for you or you're dead

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
my longest battle i think i ever done was i think more then 30 min 4v4 people had so much resist

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
My longest duel: there was a lot of passing and my enemy, she was just passing and placing a lot of healing spells (not sure how long it took me, but it was pretty long). My shortest duel: i was fighting with this guy and i gave him a chance to destroy me, but he gave me another chance to destroy him (consider it 5 seconds short).

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I forgot, my shortest match was against people ranking down

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
4-5 hours against a life wizard with Guardian Spirit. I killed him 5 times before I was finally able to kill him before he got another guardian spirit up. This is the reason I have once again retired from PvP.

If Reshuffle was demoted to treasure card status because KI thinks it made for long matches, then Guardian Spirit absolutely needs to be demoted to treasure card status, if KI has any interest in being consistent with their logic.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
My longest? A 1v1 at 45 minutes. Someone had 50 something resist to Ice and I was working around shields as well. At least I won. (The minion I summoned helped greatly.)

My shortest was on my Diviner. I decided to spam Insane Bolt. (I wanted to see what is looked like when it backfired.) It didn't backfire though, and the guy died in two rounds.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Mine don't take a long time because I don't use crowns so probability my longest was about 45 minutes and my shortest was 2 minutes long

chase mythief level 35

Survivor
May 21, 2013
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
That's impossible unless you hired someone to play for you or you're dead
yup because they couldn't sleep since they would be automatically logged out after about 30 minutes of inactivity

Survivor
May 21, 2013
i can't decide on the long one because one time me and my friend gavin nighthand did a battle when we only used ranked 1-6 spells with no blades or trap help only minions and bubbles no shields no weaknesses and it lasted for like 2 hours and he went first and since he kept summoning minion it made it harder to kill him since he summoned it like 3 rounds after i killed his talos (he was using his myth and i was using my death we're both promethean) and he kept healing it which made it even harder. and he used enchantments and i had none and since he had an attack bubble that helped him with his attacks he was easily able to kill my death minion no matter how powerful it was XD and then he had to go to store and i had to shower and he let me kill his minion before we left since we were gonna be afk and then after we came back we both healed and then like after like 2 hours he finally had me down at low health and then killed me before i could heal and another time i wanted to duel my life friend john wanted to duel (he has a life wizard and he's an adult) i use a life mastery on my death but i am planning on making a new death with a balance mastery then i used sanctuary and he kept using guardian spirit rofl and he kept spamming shields which made it hard for me to kill him then after i shattered he shielded again rofl XD then after i killed him like 5 times he still came back then i ran out of shatters then we agreed that with the spells in our decks neither of us is gonna win so we decided to call it a draw and pvp together since it was such an intense duel we decided to combine our strength. and my shortest duel was in a practice duel against a storm she kept spamming wild bolt and was hitting 789 and i had a valcanic shield on then she easily killed me and then a second time she beat me again and was being rude saying i needed "juju" for my strategy i nearly reported her but i knew it would just be useless. and i apologize that my comment was so long (Blaze ravenmender level 59 Blaze moonmender promethean)