Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For Max Level Spells :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hi guys! These are some spells I was thinking about, and made up! I hope you enjoy them! Btw, their cost are all 10 pips, and all at max level!!

: Bone Spider.
*A web comes out from the sky, and with a giant spider weaving it. He completes his web, in the shape of a skull, and throws it at the enemy, dealing 763-1000 damage. The spider spits poison at his enemy, dealing 100-230 damage per round.*

: Ice Age.
*The air around you freezes. Snow appears, and soon, ice and glaciers! A glacier cracks, and a wind comes out! It circles around you, and then goes into you, dealing 800-1200 damage, and placing an ice trap for 70% on the target.

: Pyramid.
*As seen from your eyes, little men build three pyramids. The pyramids create a beam that is up in the sky, and the beam creates another, but the beam is at your enemy, quaking the ground, and creating an explosion, dealing 600-900 damage, and casting weakness to your foe.*

: Manticore.
*The skies appear, and a Manticore flies towards you. It growls at your enemy, and bites your enemy, dealing 700-900 damage, and a Minotaur joins the fray, ready to help you defeat your enemies.*

: Firelord.
*A volcano appears, with a colossal Firelord appearing from the top. It cackles at your enemy, and creates a giant fireball. He hurls it at your enemy, dealing 900-1200 damage, and roars at your foe, dealing 200-340 damage over time.*

: Earth Spirit.
*A forest grows, and an earth spirit arises. It faces you, and smiles. It chants magical words while planting his hands in the earth, healing everyone in your team 700-900, and gives everyone a blade that increases healing by 30%.*

: Thunder Giant.
*You hear the anger of the skies, and you see a Thunder Giant emerge from the clouds. The Thunder Giant looks at your foe with an angry gaze, and creates a huge thunderbolt. He hurls it at your enemy, dealing 800-1300 damage, and creates an effect similar to smokescreen, but lowering your enemy's accuracy by 50%.*

Well, that's it! I hope you liked my ideas, i'll see you later!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
The lvl 88 spells are powerfuler in my opinion