Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Movie idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I've seen the new w101 commercial which was amazing! It inspired me to make an idea for a movie. Perhaps something named.. Legends of the spiral. It includes four wizards; one fire, one balance, one life, and one storm. It would be based off of the storyline for the current game, except a little different to not cause spoilers.
It would also take place in early times (times we never knew of).

It would start off when they where kids, and Merle Ambrose would summon them and warn them a new danger has risen, and take the four young, soon to be wizards, to ravenwood in hopes they could save the spiral. Merle takes them to Unicorn Way so Diego can teach them how to duel. At first, they're weak, so Diego decides that they should do a sparring duel with two one each team ( & VS. & ). After the fight Diego have them do a real duel with lost souls. They struggle, but in the end, they do succeed. Eventually they battle their first "boss" named Lady Shadow . To make this most realistic in the movie, the name would appear along with health, etc. Then the novices go off to Firecat Ally, Triton Avenue, And Cyclops Lane. The rest of the story can be up to you guys! But I should probably Introduce the characters...

Samantha
Type: Fire
Personalities: Serious and focused

Andy
Type: Balance
Personalities: Relaxed and strategic

Jesse
Type: Life
Personalities: Supporting and polite

Talon
Type: Storm
Personalities: Crazy and occasionally funny

Now that we got our students, we need a name for the enemy... Shadow Lore!

As I said earlier you guys can take over the story and if we want this movie, the community will have to be majorly involved!

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
That is a wonderful idea It would be cool if after the wizards had gone to cylops lane that suddenly that everything started to flood and then they would have to go to crab alley as Talon the storm makes a potion for them to breathe water and as there exciting adventures begin they have flashblacks here and here of details that make sense now. Thats all i got the people started.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Fantastic idea! It would be awesome if there was a movie made, especially if the animation would be as good as it is in the commercials. (that would cost a lot of $ though)
I don't have much input on the story itself but I just wanted to say that the commercial inspired a movie idea of my own as well but the plot was completely different from your idea so I wont elaborate. I wonder how many people got inspired by that commercial...

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
and a tv show too to would be cool and then another movie every few worlds

matthew wyrmblade lvl82

home is where the wand is

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
what about ice and myth huh you going to leave them out if you do something like this you need all the schools not just some all

K.spiritweaver level 68

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I look at the comment above mine, and think about the other schools.
It doesn't matter if you put and in the movie and evil or not, the wizards from those schools would be insulated.
Anyway, the movie is still a good idea. Maybe it could be instead of a movie, though, make it a tv series. That would be so cool. Maybe it goes until they almost finish a world and then it starts a new season. Maybe more kids would watch it. If the tv show takes of, make a movie about it.

From, Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84,

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Ice and myth wouldn't be forgotten as if you mean enemies. I said it can be expanded so Cyclops lane would have myth enemies and people such as Nolan who could be seen in the movie fight or helping. Pretty much same with death except they'd appear in the caves.

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
You need to be good at animating, first of all.
Second, where will you hire a film studio??????????
And talk to KI so you are not infringing copyright.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Noobman 1 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Ice and myth wouldn't be forgotten as if you mean enemies. I said it can be expanded so Cyclops lane would have myth enemies and people such as Nolan who could be seen in the movie fight or helping. Pretty much same with death except they'd appear in the caves.

Blake FireGem
Why would the Death people appear in caves? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a pain, but Death isn't all dark and (as much as the name may imply it) death. I think, that over time, the four becomes greater and the ranks gather, of all schools and of all people, so that no school which they are all strong, and work together is left behind. So, concerning to the subject matter of other characters, I've made one for each school, for the purpose that no school is left behind. Also, these would be main characters, yet they would be introduced as the course of the movie continues. Here we go, these are various character ideas I have, categorized into schools:

The characters will appear in this format:

Name: ________
School: (Symbol)
Personality: _______

Alexandra ShadowSpear

Strong -- Open-Minded -- and Independent

Ronan CrowBlood

Relaxed -- Strategist -- Intelligent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finnigan WillowThorn

Easy-Minded -- Calm -- Helpful

Cora LifeBlossom

Motivational -- Leadership skills -- Planner
Corin DreamShield

Positive -- Strong -- Relaxed

Miranda BattleBane

Strong-Willed -- Open-Minded -- Witty
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie DragonCaller

Strong -- Planner -- Strategist

Alexander FireFinder

Positive -- Encouraging -- Open-Minded
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia ColdForge

Planner -- Strong-Willed -- Independent

Kevin IceDreamer

Strong -- Positive -- Strategist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabrina LegendRunner

Strong -- Independent -- Planner

Cowan IronGem

Strategist -- Positive -- Optimistic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savannah RavenHeart

Strategist -- Ironic -- Calm

Nathaniel SandRiver

Iron-Will -- Encouraging -- Caring
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the characters that I've planned out. I've tried to give them independent, and similar attributes so they can work together, and the person's personality tends to match the school in which they're placed, and that's because your personality and your individuality makes you who you are for your school, not what you looks like or where you come from or anything like that. I hope you can continue ideas, and not forget to include any schools in the interest of Spiral understanding (). If this movie where to be true, then we are just in the beginning of it. Let's all have fun with this!

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"Without Death, Life would be endless. And without Life, Death would cease to happen.
We must keep the order ... when Life ends, Death shall begin. And when Death has happened,
A new life shall commence. ~ Ronan Darkshade

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
This is an awesome idea!!! There should totally be a movie. Jesse reminds me of one of my wizards, Cheryl.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Cheryl Willowsong, level 1

Sorry it's short, gotta go take my sis to Dragonspyre to buy a house.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Epic Awesome on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You need to be good at animating, first of all.
Second, where will you hire a film studio??????????
And talk to KI so you are not infringing copyright.
I'm not making the movie, I'm saying KI could make it if these movie ideas get popular enough. They are good enough to animate but for a film studio, perhaps when KI gets like a subscriber milestone, they could use that money to make a movie.

Blake FireGem

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I love the idea and I do agree with the characters who go on the adventures and battle together but you should include the other 3 schools as well as students who help them along there way, not with the battling but with other things. Perhaps the quests they receive, so they would help merle.

Frankie
Type: Death
Personalities: Shy and Independent

Penelope
Type: Ice
Personalities: Strong and Loyal

Simon
Type: Myth
Personalities: Wild and Fun

Just thought everyone should be included

John Dragoncatcher 83

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Love this idea! KingsIsle would make a lot of money. (as we all know they love, considering the prices of things in the crown shop)

As for people complaining about the schools, they could make new friends of other schools later on in the movie-tv show.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
i think it is a good idea but the movie would be very long so make divided parts like movie 1 in wizard city movie 2 krokotopia etc. gives more time for idea and makes people excited for next movies

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Noobman 1 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I've seen the new w101 commercial which was amazing! It inspired me to make an idea for a movie. Perhaps something named.. Legends of the spiral. It includes four wizards; one fire, one balance, one life, and one storm. It would be based off of the storyline for the current game, except a little different to not cause spoilers.
It would also take place in early times (times we never knew of).

It would start off when they where kids, and Merle Ambrose would summon them and warn them a new danger has risen, and take the four young, soon to be wizards, to ravenwood in hopes they could save the spiral. Merle takes them to Unicorn Way so Diego can teach them how to duel. At first, they're weak, so Diego decides that they should do a sparring duel with two one each team ( & VS. & ). After the fight Diego have them do a real duel with lost souls. They struggle, but in the end, they do succeed. Eventually they battle their first "boss" named Lady Shadow . To make this most realistic in the movie, the name would appear along with health, etc. Then the novices go off to Firecat Ally, Triton Avenue, And Cyclops Lane. The rest of the story can be up to you guys! But I should probably Introduce the characters...

Samantha
Type: Fire
Personalities: Serious and focused

Andy
Type: Balance
Personalities: Relaxed and strategic

Jesse
Type: Life
Personalities: Supporting and polite

Talon
Type: Storm
Personalities: Crazy and occasionally funny

Now that we got our students, we need a name for the enemy... Shadow Lore!

As I said earlier you guys can take over the story and if we want this movie, the community will have to be majorly involved!

Blake FireGem
Love the idea! I would love to be in yer movie as the storm person (I am storm) but I am a girl. Can u change talon with a girl? Btw I do have a camera so I can cast if u want. Pleased to be able to add u, Alexis SilverHeart lvl 61 storm

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
tylerskybreeze on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Prepare for impact, Harry Potter!!!
I hope. This is a huge community thing, everyone's involved.

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
it could be like flash backs! from when they were kids! (they should be adults now)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
cakesauce360 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
it could be like flash backs! from when they were kids! (they should be adults now)
Good idea. Or it could be Merle Ambrose telling us these stories, so he's having the flashback.

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Perhaps later on the students can learn secondary classes, so every class is included in them ( Every class is in balance from the start).

Blake FireGem

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
King of the Necrom... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Why would the Death people appear in caves? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a pain, but Death isn't all dark and (as much as the name may imply it) death. I think, that over time, the four becomes greater and the ranks gather, of all schools and of all people, so that no school which they are all strong, and work together is left behind. So, concerning to the subject matter of other characters, I've made one for each school, for the purpose that no school is left behind. Also, these would be main characters, yet they would be introduced as the course of the movie continues. Here we go, these are various character ideas I have, categorized into schools:

Alexandra ShadowSpear

Ronan CrowBlood

Finnigan WillowThorn

Cora LifeBlossom

Corin DreamShield

Miranda BattleBane

Natalie DragonCaller

Alexander FireFinder

Olivia ColdForge

Kevin IceDreamer

Sabrina LegendRunner

Cowan IronGem

Savannah RavenHeart

Nathaniel SandRiver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the characters that I've planned out. I've tried to give them independent, and similar attributes so they can work together, and the person's personality tends to match the school in which they're placed, and that's because your personality and your individuality makes you who you are for your school, not what you looks like or where you come from or anything like that. I hope you can continue ideas, and not forget to include any schools in the interest of Spiral understanding (). If this movie where to be true, then we are just in the beginning of it. Let's all have fun with this!

"Without Death, Life would be endless. And without Life, Death would cease to happen.
We must keep the order ... when Life ends, Death shall begin. And when Death has happened,
I wish I had as much curiosity and creativity as you. I could never come up with such amazing characters and even give them personalities. These ideas are brilliant

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
If this happened, I would totally watch this, hopefully Kingsisle is reading this thread.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Cool idea, but it will take a lot of time, money, and effort. And I'm not sure if it will do to well out in the public. Wizard101 doesn't seem to much like a movie-worth game.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
King of the Necrom... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:

Alexandra ShadowSpear

Ronan CrowBlood

Finnigan WillowThorn

Cora LifeBlossom

Corin DreamShield

Miranda BattleBane

Natalie DragonCaller

Alexander FireFinder

Olivia ColdForge

Kevin IceDreamer

Sabrina LegendRunner

Cowan IronGem

Savannah RavenHeart

Nathaniel SandRiver

Laughing out loud, the fire wizards are like me ( Except strong. Unless you mean strong like not giving up.)