Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a Krokotopia Expansion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I was thinking that there should be an expansion to Krokotopia for level 60+. The story line is that after you defeated Krokenkhamen Krokotopian Cats took over the pyramid then the Krokosphinx with Krokhotep's defeat then finally the rest after Krokopatra's defeat. it's now become a problem so you are asked to help the Kroks. Tell me what you think.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Thats just......no offence.....wierd. I'm not saying it's a bad idea.....but, CATS taking over a KROK kingdom would be a little too wierd. Mabey a expansion pack like that, now THAT would start it off. Your Idea is great, it could be enough for a new world, so post that idea into other topics. Just remember what i said, K?

Anna Ghostheart

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I think that the idea of an expansion for any of the worlds would be great, but cats are more of a Marleybonian thing. It might not work well with Krokotopia.
Just think that maybe scorpions took over instead. Maybe the balance school is under attack. But cats? It isn't really krokotopian, sorry.

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Historian
May 06, 2009
Joe 101 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that there should be an expansion to Krokotopia for level 60+. The story line is that after you defeated Krokenkhamen Krokotopian Cats took over the pyramid then the Krokosphinx with Krokhotep's defeat then finally the rest after Krokopatra's defeat. it's now become a problem so you are asked to help the Kroks. Tell me what you think.
Why would Mirage want to conquer Krokotopia? If anything, Aquila would have the closest ties to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Why would Mirage want to conquer Krokotopia? If anything, Aquila would have the closest ties to Krokotopia.
I have no idea what Mirage or Aquila are (guessing those are worlds). Actually I remember that Mirage is mentioned at Pigswick and I think Aquila is a world from Pirate 101. But the girl from Mirage isn't a cat, she's a bunny! Anyways the cats that I'm thinking of aren't Marleybonian (besides, Krokotopia was designed after Egypt and I have to say that cats were pretty high in ancient Egypt, crocs weren't). These cats are from Krokotopia and were there before the Kroks. The Cats I'm thinking of are these black (I guess Siamese-ish) cats. The Kroks took over from the Cats (assisted by Manders who were tired of Cleocatra's harsh rule and that were totally unaware of the Krok's evil intentions) and renamed Catotopia (early Krokotopia) to Krokotopia. I know that at first cats sound weird for Krok and should just be in MB but these cats aren't from MB and once again do not look like cat bandits and thugs. And scorpions? No, scorpions I think not. Scorpians should stay as a balance spell in singular form. And I don't take offense to finding my idea "weird." I do think that to someone not making up this idea strange. I dom't want to start arguments. I just thought it was a neat idea.

Joseph Boomfountain level 51