Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*I* have to talk to Watson?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I had the quest to talk to Watson in Katzenstein's Lab. My friend and I entered together, and he went ahead and talked to Watson. Since the quest moved on, I assumed that it counted. We completed the Lab, but once we had finished, my next quest was to talk to Watson again. Watson had vanished by then and has nothing to say to me. Do I really need to redo the whole instance?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Galen Swiftbreeze on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I had the quest to talk to Watson in Katzenstein's Lab. My friend and I entered together, and he went ahead and talked to Watson. Since the quest moved on, I assumed that it counted. We completed the Lab, but once we had finished, my next quest was to talk to Watson again. Watson had vanished by then and has nothing to say to me. Do I really need to redo the whole instance?
Well since you've obviously left, yes.
You talk to Watson outside the dungeon, on the rooftop, as is indicated on the quest itself.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Watson wasn't there because you finished and so he left and went to Scotland yard :). check there.