Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Shouldn't we keep the nightmare pack out its only fair seeing that pheniox has been out for this long which we all no was for ice fire and storm please I beg you wizard101 bring back the nightmare pack I will buy it till it is gone ha ha ha.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JordanDeathTamer on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Shouldn't we keep the nightmare pack out its only fair seeing that pheniox has been out for this long which we all no was for ice fire and storm please I beg you wizard101 bring back the nightmare pack I will buy it till it is gone ha ha ha.
The Nightmare pack isn't a regular pack like the Phoenix one. It was a special pack for Halloween. I think it was brought back during pack-a-palooza. Perhaps they'll do that again.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
I agree VERY much the nightmare pack gives out cool and neat stuff! If I can't ever see it in the crown shop I may never forgive my self for not getting it. But it helps out people who have crowns and no gold too!
And I am even agreeing with a death student! And I am a life student full on!

Jasmine Earth Walker

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
I am a full on Death student and I think it should be kept I also notice the phoenix and that stuff well the dragons lore and raven's hoard pack and hoard of the hydra have been out forever and there is stuff for every type spells except for myth and death I am helping myth out too .

I think it would be ok if you brought it back "but" if you made a death and myth pack that will stay out for a long time i wouldnt mind at all there is something to think about Kingsisle.

P.S. I don't like how the phoenix hoard pack gives a staff lvl 20 and up that give you a moon spell. I think you should only be able to get those spells by A. TC or B. you learn it!

This is what i had to say. Epicness

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Thanks you guys I am glad you posted it really means a lot to know that others also believe we should have a death pack that stays in the crown shop just like those others. I know we can make this possible thanks a lot keep posting. JordanDeathTamer

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
For you guys who are just agreeing with me cause I am death and think the pack gives unique stuff yeah it does I have some of it that isn't the point though we need a pack that is for death life and myth which they just took away hoard of hydra and nightmare so here is what I am thinking either bring back one of these packs or make a new one for myth life and death . Its only fair. Post something to let them no how you feel post it under nightmare pack. Open toandJordanDeathTamer

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
death56532 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I am a full on Death student and I think it should be kept I also notice the phoenix and that stuff well the dragons lore and raven's hoard pack and hoard of the hydra have been out forever and there is stuff for every type spells except for myth and death I am helping myth out too .

I think it would be ok if you brought it back "but" if you made a death and myth pack that will stay out for a long time i wouldnt mind at all there is something to think about Kingsisle.

P.S. I don't like how the phoenix hoard pack gives a staff lvl 20 and up that give you a moon spell. I think you should only be able to get those spells by A. TC or B. you learn it!

This is what i had to say. Epicness
Thanks for helping out us Myth people, and there should be an astral pack, with astral pets, that would be great

Tavia WyrmPyre full on Magus