Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Let's see here ...
Michael Rainbowheart: Michael was raised in Krokatopia where he learned how to duel. He has moved to Wizard City to study the art of storm magic and has yet to return to his homeland.

Emily Fireheart: Emily was raised in Avalon by a unknown knight and has moved to Wizard City to study pyromancy. She has never returned home as she dislikes Avalon strongly due to the clear blue skies and green grass. Her favorite place to be is Dragonspyre as she loves the lava and all the lore.

Heather Frost: Heather's origins are unknown but she was raised in Marleybone and has lived there ever since. Although she studies to become a thamaturge at Ravenwood, she still lives in Chelsea Court, Marleybone.

Tatiana Deathflame: Tatiana was raised in Crab Alley among the crabs. She has moved to wizard city to study to become a theurgist. She keeps a tapestry to Crab Alley in her home.

Michael Rainbowheart lvl 5
Emily Fireheart lvl 110
Heather Frost lvl 25
Tatiana Deathflame lvl 64

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
seethe42 on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
I understand the point of the thread, but it really shouldn't include any worlds in the game. He doesn't say Earth, that's just the implication, since all the players ARE from this planet (as far as we know ).
He says he found us "On a very, very distant realm... My goodness! On a world that does not even believe in magic!"
That pretty much eliminates all the worlds of the spiral that we know of.
That's more of assuming which you shouldn't do! Also it really could mean anything. Once again I would highly suggest using your imagination and not be a fun killer. You posted the exact opposite of what this thread asked to post.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
My ice wizard Dakota Dawnheart lives on Ra's secluded island not far away from the pyramid of the sun. He still resides their and practices the ancient magic of ice!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
frostednutella on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
That's more of assuming which you shouldn't do! Also it really could mean anything. Once again I would highly suggest using your imagination and not be a fun killer. You posted the exact opposite of what this thread asked to post.
I didn't make an assumption. I made an inference from what Merle Ambrose said. It's clear we aren't supposed to be from the known worlds of the spiral. Using your imagination would involve actually making up a far away world that doesn't believe in magic like Merle Ambrose says we came from. Not just picking one from the game.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
seethe42 on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
I didn't make an assumption. I made an inference from what Merle Ambrose said. It's clear we aren't supposed to be from the known worlds of the spiral. Using your imagination would involve actually making up a far away world that doesn't believe in magic like Merle Ambrose says we came from. Not just picking one from the game.
You must have misunderstood what I had said and what I meant by imagination and I know you are trying to make a point about you being right but whatever this argument has nothing to do with the thread.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Adam Lifemender on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
Adam lifemender was kidnapped from earth doesnt want to be hear and is treated like a child by magical creatures please send help
Hahaha! i laughed so hard at this!! XD XD

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
1 if any of you payed attention to the story line it would be impossible for any of you to come from any of those worlds because, you cannot travel to those worlds or from those worlds until you have the spiral key. Eric owl hunter origins was Earth, and was offered an opportunity, from a messenger owl to learn the magical arts of Ice eventually saving Wizard city, Now living in a floating island in the outskirts of wizard city, called Massive Fantasy Palace

Eric Owl hunter 110
Eric Titan Bringer 40

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Robert SeaCatcher my Fire Wizard lived in The Cave of Lost Dreams deep within the wilds of Darkmoor with his pet Vampire named Midnight legend has it Robert at one time was a King in Darkmoor who was overthrown by Lord Shane Von Shane they say Robert even shook hands with the Duck of Death at the time he was passing by the lands of Darkmoor Robert has left Darkmoor to train at Ravenwood and has now even left Ravenwood he was last seen in Polaris where he will show up next is still unknown but it is for sure he will return to Darkmoor when the time comes

Robert SeaCatcher level 110

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Mitchell Summergiver
Came from Dragonspyre
Lived with the fire teacher there and trained dragons.
Moved cause clothes always burned

Brother of Mitchell summergiver (Mitchell frostcaster)
Came From the chilly peaks of grizzlehiem
Moved cause food always froze

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Eric Titan Bringer
originally called Erik, with a normal last name was living in Florida, deep sea diving and learning how to command and control sharks when discovering some sort of chain purple creature enraged at his presence he was summonded to merle ambrose's house when stating his name to merle, merle misunderstood Erik Jacobs(not my actual first or last name nor anyone i know) and renamed him to Eric titan bringer, agitated with the headmaster in which he sensed he sent him off to be a storm wizard who uses his rage and strength to assist in helping save the spiral. currently Eric is taking refuge in some buildings somewhere along Dragonspyre tracking down Malistaire.
Eric Owl Hunter
Going by the name of Eryk, living in the upper mountains of Alaska where it is bitter cold during both winter and summer, is a tough person who had a wife and no children, and did not think much of magic at the time but loved to challenge his body by working out and training making him much stronger and more defensive, when suddenly summoned he too was misunderstood and was not happy when merle ambrose re-wrote his name, but not enraged seeing his physical strength and endurance to live, along with living in the snow was fascinated to enroll in the school of ice. After realizing the potential danger the spiral was in because of multiple threats he began to study, craft armor learn spells quick, train a pet and eventually destroying the threats to the spiral, rebuilding worlds and helping wizards become better stronger and more enduring. After his outstanding performances he was given a palace as a gift of gratitude from merle ambrose and resides there along with his wife, who was also brought to wizard city after saving it, however she practices the art of life, due to her interest in living things. (please note, this is apart of the story and I do not have a actual wife)

Eric Owl Hunter 110
Eric Titan Bringer 41
Eric Owl Hunter 14

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Final wizard!
Eric Owl Hunter
Eryk's little brother Aaron, who was brought from the depths of the wooded area of Vermont who was less tough and more fascinated with hunting killing eating and entertainment at times, realizing his brother went missing he was worried, but eventually found out from gamma, who was interested in bringing another wizard into the spiral, because of his older brother who was an all time hero. Aaron had responded and agreed to go with gamma instead of being abducted like his older brother and his wife. Ambrose saw he didn't have rage, endurance, talents of life, but he did see the potential in him with being able to weaken the enemy while he did average attacks and self sustained so he was assigned to learn the magic of death by the assistant teacher who was a bit off. Unable to do much other than moderately patrol some rogue monsters, summon creatures and play mini games while relaxing and enjoying life in wizard city and the dorm that was bigger than his hut.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Here's Mine.

Katie LifeSword (Level 87)
Came from Wizard City, Commons. Known to be Headmaster Ambrose's daughter. She now travels all over the spiral to defeat evil beings that will destroy the spiral and everything in it.
Brianna (Level 15)
Comes from Avalon, Ghost Avalon. Known to be the living ghost wizard, and is Morganthe's daughter. Is now wanting to destroy the famous Katie LifeSword from existence.
Isabella WaterRider (Level 40)
Comes from Azteca, Black Lake. Known to be the storm runaway, and is now Katie LifeSword's best friend, as she traveled through the spiral to Wizard City. Lives with Katie's family as well.
Balance Wiz (Level 42) (Sorry that I forgot your name :P)
Comes from Krockatopia, Pyramid of the Sun, Royal Hall. Was born royal from a king a long time ago. Died honorary with her army as she fought the first coming army of krocks.
Samantha (Level 32?)
Comes from Dragonspyre, The Laybranyth. Was born from one of the evil warriors, but ran away. She learned how she had fire magic, so she enrolled in Wizard City, Ravenwood, to train as a pyromanar.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Thank you so much. For my Wizard101 stories, I'm going to start my story with all of the wizards story line!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
One more because this is awesome.
Scarlet Earth(something) (Level 30-31?)
Was born in Colorado, on the Rocky Mountains. One day, her friend bullied her, betrayed her. Scarlet was feeling a ball of emotions inside, unable to control. She then showed her anger, and unleashed a huge earthquake over the land. She made her friend tremble down the mountainside, unable to save her, as she was going to fast. Then, in a blink of an eye, she was in raven wood, in a new home.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2015
crunkatog on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
The first day of class, Ryan Goldbloom was late.

Growing up in no-nonsense Marleybone, she had never before seen a wizard, nor did she know the first thing about rings, athames, magical robes, or any of that.

She fumbled with her hat, tripped over her novice robe, and couldn't find her piggle. The dorm tower lay directly opposite the Myth school, where her morning class had already just begun. In a hurry, she took a shortcut behind the Storm building, and soon regretted it as she squelched across the rain-sodden muddy lawn.

As soon as she opened the door of the lecture hall, time seemed to stop. The crisp and sardonic voice of Professor Drake fell silent and every head swiveled to look at her.

"So nice of you to finally grace us with your ineffable presence, Miss Goldbloom," he drawled. Turning to the class, he raised an eyebrow. "We may finally begin our lesson, now that Miss Goldbloom is here to demonstrate the Te Tero* against our clockwork golem here."

"Er, uhh...um..." she stammered, panic closing her throat.

Cyrus Drake's usual mask of disdain slowly spread into a sneer. "Oh for heaven's sake, sit down!" he finally said with withering exasperation. Ryan sank into a seat.

"Ryan Goldbloom, please see me after class. Thank you." Cyrus sat down at his desk at once, pointedly ignoring Ryan standing in front of him. Only after several minutes did he speak again, without looking up.

"Mop and bucket are in the closet behind the scroll rack. You are also going to need new boots. I will not tolerate tardiness or wilful ignorance in my classroom. Thank you."

She fumed as she mopped up her tracks. At length her mind wandered. Te Tero? Te Tero. Te tero roma manu nuda date tela. I will tear you down with my bare hands; to arms. I knew this. I knew this even before starting wizard school. Attila the Hun, that was it. But why?

Was he ... a conjurer? And what spell was it?

* Snobbish conjurers refer to the Shatter spell by its opening words.
You would make a great writer, of books or video game story lines.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2015
I had this really long, cool thing typed, but my computer glitched out and it was all lost, so I'll give you the short version. Marcus Jadestone's parents are a clockwork guy named Leo from Valencia and The Tree of Life in Mooshu. He traveled all over the place with his dad. He lived in Grizzleheim the longest and considers that his home. Grizzleheim is also where the Armada found him and his dad, his dad having run away from the Armada years ago. His dad was almost captured by them, but Malistaire showed up, wanting revenge on his father for crimes long in the past, and killed the Armada guys and Marcus's dad. Marcus, age 9, only survived because he hid, and vowed to get revenge on Malistaire. Leo's old friend Baldur Goldpaws found him and raised him until Marcus began showing signs of magic at age 12. Baldur took him to Merely Ambrose, who looked into Marcus's past and realized that if Malistaire realized Marcus existed, he'd kill him, so Ambrose erased all trace of Marcus in anyone's memory, anywhere in the spiral. Marcus tested into Myth, and currently lives at the estate at Serpentine Escape, near Azteca, which his father left to him, along with a dinosaur mount named Hank. If you want to know more about Marcus's backstory, just reply to this with questions. Funny thing: while writing this, Azteca autocorrected to Water, Watergate, and Sarcastic.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2015
JonathanTheAdventu... on Sep 25, 2016 wrote:
Mitchell Summergiver
Came from Dragonspyre
Lived with the fire teacher there and trained dragons.
Moved cause clothes always burned

Brother of Mitchell summergiver (Mitchell frostcaster)
Came From the chilly peaks of grizzlehiem
Moved cause food always froze
No offense, but if they're brothers, wouldn't they have the same last name. Then again, we are talking about other worlds. Or are they blood brothers or something? Also, the reasons for them to move are hilarious.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
Stephanie Jadecloud was born in Dragonspyre, but was taken to a small piece of floating land just north of Ravenscar, Grizzleheim, when her mother fled there with her. Although her mother died upon arrival, Stephanie was raised by a mother bear. As she grew up, she spent her time playing with embers from the fire, from which (surprise, surprise) she wasn't burned. Stephanie has since moved to Ravenwood to practice as a pyromancer, and then continued to travel the spiral after her graduation.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
James ShadowStone was born into a family of merchants and was morbidly obsessed with the undead. All he ever talked about, read about, or dreamed about was the undead. One day while in his town's local library, he stumbled upon a book that read, "Great Necromancers and how to become one!" immediately interested he bought it and took it home. That night he took it out and opened it. There were very weird pictures on it showing things a young boy shouldn't see. But at the back of the book a few words were written out. He said them out loud and suddenly a loud whooshing sound filled the room and he instantly feinted. He awoke in Merle Ambrose's office where he became one of the greatest Necromancers of all time.
Now he currently resides in an apartment in the death tower in Nightside. His roomate is his professor Dworygen who has grown to become his best friend.
-James ShadowStone, Necromancer, level 82.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
My wizard was originally born in Walruskberg, but to escape the tyrannical regime of Empress Antuskette, he and his family moved to Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim where they learned from the mighty bear warriors.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Dustin Hexbreath was orphaned in Zafaria and adopted by Koyate Ghostmane. He was raised in the Baobab crossroads and after studying as a necromancer in Wizard City the last 70 levels or so, Dustin has recently returned to Zafaria and resides in his childhood home while he fights to bring peace to Zafaria.

Dustin Hexbreath - Level 69 necromancer in Stone Town

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
This should be fun!

JustinSilverSword lived in Polaris. He then moved out once he noticed he burns everything. He then moved to Wizard City and now can control his powers. Soon to find out what has happened to his home land, he now explores the world of Azteca.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
While I wish for all of these to be true, but in the start of character creation, Ambrose says that you come from a very distant realm where nobody believes in magic (earth most likely)

But for the fun of it, I'll probably make my very own form.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Victoria DarkGem lived in Maleybone, IDK and is not there anymore