Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some of these players....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Ok let me start out by saying I love this game but, some of the players are SO RUDE!!!! I know you can't report rudeness but, I wish you could. For example, on my level 12 wizard I needed help in krok with a boss battle. So I walked around the commons saying "Can anyone help me in krok?". one level 45 finally answers. We get to krok he says "pay up". I reply with 'what?' and he says the price for his help is tree (three) tc (treasure cards). What in the world? I have never had this problem on my level 40 wizard.
also, on my level 12 porting then fleeing. so I've read the posts about this and I always thought, yeah get over it(never again will I think this). then it happened to me. I friend a level 10 menu chatter (I was a level 8 at the time) and go off to do my quest on firecat alley. he says, Let's go fight Lumbering Trolls on Cyclops Boulevard. I'm in a fight so I say, Sorry I'm busy. I don't think he believed me so he ported to me, draws in another magma man for my level 8 to fight, then flees. Seriously????? He was promptly deleted. I no longer friend menu chatters or spammers because it's too hard to communicate with menu chatters and spammers are annoying. the other thing I find annoying is people standing around the commons saying, I need a girl. Really? Get a life. my questions are:
Has this ever happened to anyone else?
What do you find annoying
What should KI do about this?
Does anyone do these things? And if so WHY??????

Thanks for reading,
-Morgan Legendheart level 40, mooshu the plague oni
-Emma Earthgrove level 14, krok the altar of the kings

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
Has someone ported and fleed? Yes, this has happened to me and probably most everyone. I'm being more selective about who I add as friends because of this. And I'm very quick to remove people that can't explain their actions.

The other day I was told that I was a horrible player because I used a wand attack twice while waiting for pips. My Life wizard is only a level 34 so it's not like I'm guaranteed power pips you know. Some people are just full of themselves, I can't understand it.

I don't "charge" anyone for help but I usually offer tcs when someone helps me, especially if its a time consuming dungeon.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Wow. It is almost hard to believe people will rip you off when you ask for help. Sadly, however, it is the world I suppose. I offer help often times when I am in the Commons, seeing that I have hit the maximum level and wish for something to do. When I offer help to others, I do not ask for the slightest thing in return. I wish others would do this, because they are making people like me look bad and untrustworthy.
Online dating is also another note in which I am glad you touched up on. The fact that these individuals use the word "need" really bothers me. Not to mention, they do not know who they are dating! Maybe I am blind, but I do not see this "need" to get a boyfriend/girlfriend online.
Thank you for listening to my rant, I appreciate it.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Defender
May 03, 2009
Rainbow0839 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok let me start out by saying I love this game but, some of the players are SO RUDE!!!! I know you can't report rudeness but, I wish you could. For example, on my level 12 wizard I needed help in krok with a boss battle. So I walked around the commons saying "Can anyone help me in krok?". one level 45 finally answers. We get to krok he says "pay up". I reply with 'what?' and he says the price for his help is tree (three) tc (treasure cards). What in the world? I have never had this problem on my level 40 wizard.
also, on my level 12 porting then fleeing. so I've read the posts about this and I always thought, yeah get over it(never again will I think this). then it happened to me. I friend a level 10 menu chatter (I was a level 8 at the time) and go off to do my quest on firecat alley. he says, Let's go fight Lumbering Trolls on Cyclops Boulevard. I'm in a fight so I say, Sorry I'm busy. I don't think he believed me so he ported to me, draws in another magma man for my level 8 to fight, then flees. Seriously????? He was promptly deleted. I no longer friend menu chatters or spammers because it's too hard to communicate with menu chatters and spammers are annoying. the other thing I find annoying is people standing around the commons saying, I need a girl. Really? Get a life. my questions are:
Has this ever happened to anyone else?
What do you find annoying
What should KI do about this?
Does anyone do these things? And if so WHY??????

Thanks for reading,
-Morgan Legendheart level 40, mooshu the plague oni
-Emma Earthgrove level 14, krok the altar of the kings
I know. Just a few minutes ago I was happily doing Mirror Lake with a great team. I died. That's okay. I fled and went back in to the sigil. 5,4,3,2. Okay that's great no one's in and I didn't have to tell anyone I needed to solo it. At 1, this jerk pops in and I couldn't get out. I was so sad I cried. I know it sounds like I'm a chicken for crying but I had always had no trouble with this.

And the port then flee? That happens to me with TWO people. They are both myth and they are both lower levels than me. (One is 60, the other is 70). The teleport in so many battles. One of them now tries to help which I appreciate. Nowadays, I don't see them often.

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
"The world may never know."