Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Glitch!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I was over at my friends house and I logged onto my account and the craziest thing happened. Every single tutorial tip that I had seen popped up on my screen. One of those people was Merle, and since I was close I went to him. Nothing!!!

Has any weird glitches happened to you?

Molly
Level 32
Balance

Administrator
This is not a 'glitch' and if it were, you should still have posted it in the Halston's Lab section. Please make sure you read and understand what each of the sections are for in these Message Boards.

You answered your own question.
I was over at my friends house and I logged onto my accountThe information about your tutorial tips is stored on your personal computer, not on your account. If you uninstall and reinstall Wizard101 to the same computer, you will also get all your tutorial tips again. The best way to prevent this is to set your Tutorial Tips to 'Critical Only' and then you will only receive a few tips, not all of them.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
That happens to me, too! But thanks Professor Greyrose, now i know why that happens!