Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level trouble

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
So I have one transcended wizard and when he was a low level I tried to make him a strong pvp player but it never worked out. So now I created a new character, who is Myth. AND I CANT WIN. I currently level thirteen and I constantly face wizards that are at least four levels lower than me and they kill me in three rounds. They also have 300+ more health than me. So what am I doing wrong here. Is this really just luck of the draw, or should I be doing this differently.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Josh Dragonbreeze on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
So I have one transcended wizard and when he was a low level I tried to make him a strong pvp player but it never worked out. So now I created a new character, who is Myth. AND I CANT WIN. I currently level thirteen and I constantly face wizards that are at least four levels lower than me and they kill me in three rounds. They also have 300+ more health than me. So what am I doing wrong here. Is this really just luck of the draw, or should I be doing this differently.
The opponents may have health boosts in gear an pet. If you can afford it invest in some crown or pack gear and train a pet up.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Ok, well today i was actually farming for arena tickets on my level 10 fire wiz. Something that helps me is gear that I got from farming nightshade. Resist is a big deal in low level pvp. Also use tc, mostly because everyone else uses them so why not go ahead?

Hope this helps,
Wolf Skullslinger, Thamauturge by Trade