Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

O_o it isnt cheap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Hello, I am a level 88 fire and today i went to go see how much it would be to buy back my training points and it said 10,101 someone please help, that is way too much

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lolilikepie565 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I am a level 88 fire and today i went to go see how much it would be to buy back my training points and it said 10,101 someone please help, that is way too much
wow, sounds like it's gotten cheaper~ if i remember correctly, i paid almost 12k crowns to buy back my points at level 80, but that was almost a year ago.

but yeah, the cost to buy back increases with level. there's nothing you or ki can do about it, young wizard.

Administrator
Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.

You can spend the Crowns to reset the Training points of your existing character

-or-

You can spend the Time to create a new character and train it up the way you'd like.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.

You can spend the Crowns to reset the Training points of your existing character

-or-

You can spend the Time to create a new character and train it up the way you'd like.
Little nerdy cheap me would say spend the time. :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lolilikepie565 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I was lucky on my first wizard I learned around level 40 that secondary schools were a waste of my training points altho I wasn't sorry I got Death to Feint the Balance spells fell out of my deck fast once I started getting power pips more regular, being Life I needed that extra hit power of Feint in Mid Mooshu and on.

I made sure I did all the training point quests in each world and was able to start the Sun school spells, Giant to Colossus - 5 pts, which really benefited me.

On all future wizards they get the tri-blade from Niles and wait for the Sun spells to start at level 50. I am considering doing Ice to Tower on my Storm. I am also experimenting with small amount of cards in deck and training Reshuffle on a few.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
To be honest, I think mostly all of the crown shop items are a little bit too high.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Arcainistz on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
To be honest, I think mostly all of the crown shop items are a little bit too high.
as prof. greyrose said, crowns vs. time; the items are priced as they are because they shortcut gameplay. but lots of them are available for gold.

yes, 12k crowns for shadowsong to buy back her points was a lesson that hit me where it hurt (i could have used those crowns for other things), but she was my first wizard and i didn't realize at the time just how useless secondary schools are, past level 50. but at least i know now and did not make that mistake with my second or third wizards.

-von
L90 balance

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
well what i did was learn death as secondary and not life XD