Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really? Is Morganthe that easy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I am an ice Mage, level 80. I just did Ghost Avalon. Young Morganthe was easy: She used ONE mammoth! Was I just lucky?? And people are complaining about her. It was just me (ice) and two friends (myth and fire).

Well, I should be happy she is easy, but I just had to know if KI made her easier or something. It was on my first mage, but of course I heard the complaining!

Can someone plz answer...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge
Azteca, I am coming!!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
One mammoth is easy, the aversage I've seen is like 5-10 per person. It'd be more challenging if you soloed it. So you got pretty lucky on the mammoths part.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
No, no young wizard for young morganthe is NOT the complete morganthe

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
She was when my balance wizard soloed Ghost Avalon. Morganthe mammothed the first round and that was it. The Disloyal Knights were much harder because they were all balance.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
If she did that to dimesio too KI maybe changed her??

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
This happened to me. I was in with my death friend and his two storm friends. She only used mammoth once, and wasnt a problem at all. As an ice wizard, I did more than 60% of the damage on my team regardless of the two storms there xD.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
When me and a group did it she used one mammoth, overall extremely easy.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011