Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create your own spell and use it!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Create your own boss to guard your home post inspired me to create this ok here you go:
At your house if your house has a dueling circle you can use it there or if you want to buy one and put it in your house it cost 70,250 to buy the recipe from a crafter then its very hard to craft anyways you can create your own spell card and use it only in your own dueling circle. By using this spell card you will have to merge spells with another spell card you have heres mine:

(I have death spells so)
Wraith Pirate
The wraith does the same thing it normally does but when he takes out your soul he insteads jumps out as a skeletal pirate and slashes you taking 750 +400 each round
Rules: cant be rank 10 or over
cant be ridiculous like 99999999+ 999999999999
Has to be an appropriete name if not (this is sent to a mod) the mod will ban you from doing create a spell for 2days if this continues you may not use it for months
Hope you like my ideas!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Nathan TaleGiver on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Create your own boss to guard your home post inspired me to create this ok here you go:
At your house if your house has a dueling circle you can use it there or if you want to buy one and put it in your house it cost 70,250 to buy the recipe from a crafter then its very hard to craft anyways you can create your own spell card and use it only in your own dueling circle. By using this spell card you will have to merge spells with another spell card you have heres mine:

(I have death spells so)
Wraith Pirate
The wraith does the same thing it normally does but when he takes out your soul he insteads jumps out as a skeletal pirate and slashes you taking 750 +400 each round
Has to be an appropriete name if not (this is sent to a mod) the mod will ban you from doing create a spell for 2days if this continues you may not use it for months
Hope you like my ideas!
Personnaly, I dont feel the need of getting higher and higher rank spells. Just give us better Armor and Utility Spells.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Nathan TaleGiver on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:

(I have death spells so)
Wraith Pirate
Hope you like my ideas!
Um... That would kind of be weird making your own spell ... I mean, maybe one or two if you have like tons of reagents... But still. This game already gives you enough spells!!!!!
I have about 35 spells myself. Probably more. Do I need more? I don't know, you ask me lol
See you in the game

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
oilkoil on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Um... That would kind of be weird making your own spell ... I mean, maybe one or two if you have like tons of reagents... But still. This game already gives you enough spells!!!!!
I have about 35 spells myself. Probably more. Do I need more? I don't know, you ask me lol
See you in the game
Oh no you can only use it in your own dueling circle

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No thanks. As Pop said, we need gear, not more spells.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
They do have spells you can craft but first of all, they don't cost that much and they're not that hard to craft. The only hard part is getting the treasure card of it, and finding Amber. Most Amber can be gained from the Red Bell Pepper plant, you'd have to wait until it is Elder to get it though, so don't harvest it yet. and that is too much damage for any spell on Wizard101 ever created. The new spells, level 88 don't do that much. Storm Spell: Storm Owl does 1525 - 1625 damage Ice Spell: Lord of Winter does 950 - 1050 damage + lose 3 pips Life Spell: Spinysaur does 400 + 600 damage over three rounds Death Spell: Avenging Fossil does 850 - 950 damage to all enemies Fire Spell: Sun Serpent does 900 - 1000 damage + 300 damage to all enemies And I don't feel like naming the rest I'm gonna heal with 16879493986739045 + 437685476987 to all friends over 9 rounds and do 9050 damage to all enemies.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Nathan TaleGiver on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Oh no you can only use it in your own dueling circle
Still... There are already a ton of spells. And by the time you make it most of the ideas would already be gone. O. o