Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I've been trying to fight the Jade Oni, but I find him fairly hard. My friends haven't been online in a few days and I'd really like to start DS. I can't seem to beat him on my own. Would anyone be willing to help me out? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Jason Shadowfist Level 44Balance

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jasonmii on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I've been trying to fight the Jade Oni, but I find him fairly hard. My friends haven't been online in a few days and I'd really like to start DS. I can't seem to beat him on my own. Would anyone be willing to help me out? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Jason Shadowfist Level 44Balance
Arranging meet ups on message board is rough due to lag in posting.

You can check out Wizard101Central.com for helpers or sit at door and switch realms in hopes of someone appearing that also needs to defeat him.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Lol, I'm lvl 41 and solo-ing DS!

Anyways, I doubt I could help, but try using death spells. My secondary school is death, so it was rather easy. I can't remember that much about him, only that he is life and has around 10K health, but death spells are good. Get the Vampire spell to do 350 + boost + balanceblade (if possible) and give you half the damage back in health (ex.: 1000 damage = you get 500 life back)

Good luck!