Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is epic!?!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
I have this great idea that we can have 2 parts to a spell like one needs 5 pips and the the other 6 pips! Like a black bear and polar bear spell one fire and one ice you can combine them to make it stronger or seperate and they get more effects! plz tell me if you like this idea and want it to come to the game

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
lordfuzzywubbums on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
I have this great idea that we can have 2 parts to a spell like one needs 5 pips and the the other 6 pips! Like a black bear and polar bear spell one fire and one ice you can combine them to make it stronger or seperate and they get more effects! plz tell me if you like this idea and want it to come to the game
that is a VERY cool idea! i like it and i think KI should put it in the game

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
lordfuzzywubbums on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Fantastic idea!
A spell that mutates itself into something better. I also like the idea of the bears

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
...What about 0 pip spells.... That would just kill the patience part of the game.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
That is a great idea honestly, but I mean would the Wizard101 administrators and game creators go through all that trouble? I think they would because its an idea that wizards would like! And to add onto that make it an attack all enemies attack. So a 5 pip fire bear that is an a.o.e attack and then a 6 pip polar bear that is an a.o.e attack as well That is a great idea!

~Christina Dreamheart
Level 49
Life student

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Ridiculously awsome if there were multi-part spells that multiple wizards could cast, forming combos. Like wizard A casts a freezing ice spell (enemy placed in an ice cube) and wizard B casts a cyclops that smashes the ice cube causing extreme damage when done as a combo in the same round.

This is similar to wizard A casting feint and wizard B using the feint. But much more exciting. This really expands team play and cooperative strategy. Also expands the card-playing aspect of the game.