Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Volcano sacrifice

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
I think a cool idea for a gift card house to get people to buy it is to sacrifice gold and crowns into a volcano outside of the house. What would happen is you start out getting 10 gold a day from the volcano. Whenever you put gold and crowns into it, you get more gold each day. This would be just like a bank except more fun. The volcano would be in some sort of myth house because it would be like sacrificing treasures to the gods. Just some random idea but I hope you like it.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
EMC99 on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
I think a cool idea for a gift card house to get people to buy it is to sacrifice gold and crowns into a volcano outside of the house. What would happen is you start out getting 10 gold a day from the volcano. Whenever you put gold and crowns into it, you get more gold each day. This would be just like a bank except more fun. The volcano would be in some sort of myth house because it would be like sacrificing treasures to the gods. Just some random idea but I hope you like it.
not bad but if i were u i wood raise the gil amount 2 gil.50 then when u thro crowns nd gil the amount doubles