Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wont let me place items in my house

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
I have been trying to place items in my house but the furniture button right next to the gardening button is darkened. I have waited three days but the button is still dark and not clickable. What do I do to move furniture? This started happening three days ago.

Evan Hexshield lv.78 pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
EMC99 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
I have been trying to place items in my house but the furniture button right next to the gardening button is darkened. I have waited three days but the button is still dark and not clickable. What do I do to move furniture? This started happening three days ago.

You could have used all available space in your house. Have you tried picking something up that's already placed? Or even opening your attic to pick up everything? Waiting isn't going to do anything. If picking up something doesn't work, contact support.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
EMC99 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:

When this happens, look at the top left corner of your screen. If you see the little spiral symbol that means you are downloading game content. As long as you are downloading content you cannot place items in your house. If you are not downloading something, i would suggest contacting support.

Hannah Lifebringer level 83 Life