Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permantent Transformations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
I think that we should not only include 1 hour transformations but also permantent transformations. It would be much easier if you are one of those people who really like your transformation .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alice7979 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I think that we should not only include 1 hour transformations but also permantent transformations. It would be much easier if you are one of those people who really like your transformation .
No. Transformations are wizards changing into one of the 'bad guys' for a brief time. We are wizards, no Cyclops, Draconians, etc.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I like that idea like make it a backpack item like a mount

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Alice7979 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
sounds nice, but it wouldn't make any sense if you can't see transformations with your mount equipped. However, this does sound like a fun idea, so I thought, "What about holiday transformations?"

Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
No. Transformations are wizards changing into one of the 'bad guys' for a brief time. We are wizards, no Cyclops, Draconians, etc.
I meant just like a mount or a pet, you can have it in your bag and equip it when you want.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
bghdstr on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I like that idea like make it a backpack item like a mount
Yes! Thank you!