Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stereotypics

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I think that can openers should be used as back scratchers and dishwashers should definately be used as microwaves. Because thats really what i want them to do.
Best post on this thread so far. That about sums it up nicely.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I think that can openers should be used as back scratchers and dishwashers should definately be used as microwaves. Because thats really what i want them to do.
A can opener would cut you if it was a back scratcher and a dishwasher can't be a microwave no matter how much you want it to

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Guys we are even lucky that Kingsisle put three extra battle spots for your three other friends, If they knew there was gonna be bickering about Life being bullied into a healer only and Balance being bullied into a support role they might as well have not made the extra 3 and have just been any other MMO or RPG. It's your choice to be bullied into a role because of other people or play the why you want to. If you do give in and you fail to heal them it will be your fault and not the DD if they don't get what they need to get at the right time.This is why every school has attack cards so they can at the least bit be a DD in their own way. I really hope someone replys to this and tell me i'm wrong *cough*lastdaysgunslinger*cough* (My bad if my sentences are sloppy)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
spoderman pls on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
Guys we are even lucky that Kingsisle put three extra battle spots for your three other friends, If they knew there was gonna be bickering about Life being bullied into a healer only and Balance being bullied into a support role they might as well have not made the extra 3 and have just been any other MMO or RPG. It's your choice to be bullied into a role because of other people or play the why you want to. If you do give in and you fail to heal them it will be your fault and not the DD if they don't get what they need to get at the right time.This is why every school has attack cards so they can at the least bit be a DD in their own way. I really hope someone replys to this and tell me i'm wrong *cough*lastdaysgunslinger*cough* (My bad if my sentences are sloppy)
Shade i know everyone can be helpful to a team. I am not bullying any class/school in the game. Really im not, I just like to use funny references in posts to show my thoughts sometimes.

And its ok that your sentences are sloppy so are mine most of the time, this isnt a grammar school so no worries.

Anyone can do what ever they wish in this game as long as their having fun. Now if i see the same people bickering that they cant get somewhere or cant achieve something well then maybe some would see my point of having a role.

But you are correct anyone can do damage.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Being a storm wizard myself, most the time, ok all the time i like to be the one dealing out damage. My friends know how risky my battle strategies are so naturally they're the ones that try to keep me alive, usually by then I would have the most pips and it would only be logical to boost the person with the most pips, unless someone else ask for those boost. Even with this i'm almost open to others opinions, if smeone wants to mix things up a bit and have me shielding, and using healing current, I would agree which is what i usually do in the mirror lake spiders. What I say for attacks is go ahead and give it your best shot, but try to cast your spell before mine.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
Shade i know everyone can be helpful to a team. I am not bullying any class/school in the game. Really im not, I just like to use funny references in posts to show my thoughts sometimes.

And its ok that your sentences are sloppy so are mine most of the time, this isnt a grammar school so no worries.

Anyone can do what ever they wish in this game as long as their having fun. Now if i see the same people bickering that they cant get somewhere or cant achieve something well then maybe some would see my point of having a role.

But you are correct anyone can do damage.
Yeah I get where you are coming from,I just think if everyone there is good it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are not hurting the team in anyway. As for disorganized players know your role, lol.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
spoderman pls on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
What are you talking about, You have me lost with the 3 battle slots, Are you talking about pirate101 or something.
What extra slots are you speaking of?
Life is a healer and balance is a support so there is no bullying going on.
Everyone has attack cards to do damage but that doesnt make them a DD in a group setting.

Ill tell you that your wrong if you like.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Yes, this certainly is a problem.
I am a balance wizard level 58 and I am always being asked to shield or blade or heal someone. Sometimes I find it rather rude if someone keeps asking me to heal while they are almost full health or if I just say I don't have it at the moment.
I also hate it when someone asks me to shield them unless they're low health and I don't have a healing. It bothers me.
I find it very annoying also when people egg me on to do blades while I am trying to kill the monster. In fact, one time I bladed a ice wizard a lot of times and they only hit 700. I had to kill in the last place anyway. And I have two types of bladestorm, and when I only found the 20%+ some people complained that it should've been more.
Yes, and sometimes they ask me for some certain spell and when I say it's not in my deck anymore they say "Well that's some deck,"
Yes, I agree I don't like this at all. Wizards should choose to do what they want to do, and I have experienced it before, I have a life friend and she likes defeating, not healing. People need to learn!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
cowstastegood on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
You sound like a hardcore kind of player. not everyone is like that having mob decks and boss decks and stuff like that. And you gotta remember there's a real person on the other end that for all you know could be a kid
yes, there is a person on the other end of the screen. but what about the person whose experience you're disrupting? whether she's a hardcore gamer or not is a non-issue; the lack of respect, however, is a huge issue that's slowly killing the game.

whether you're 8 or 80 doesn't matter to me. if you jump into my battles uninvited and with no intention of contributing, it's not my responsibility to keep you alive. i am not a hardcore gamer, but it's common sense that there is no one-size-fits-all strategy. and, if you are unwilling or unable to tailor yours to the situation... once again, not my problem.

i don't have a problem with people who actually participate and are polite. if you show me respect by not messing up my plans or begging me for blades/shields/healing, then i will respect you by helping you survive the battle... you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours. quite simple, really.

if you are old enough to play this game, you are old enough to show respect to other players. unfortunately, most kids don't know what's polite or fair, unless they are told... so, parents, teach your little darlings to respect those of us who share the same space. age is not an excuse for a lack of courtesy.

-von

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
fireproof1111 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
What are you talking about, You have me lost with the 3 battle slots, Are you talking about pirate101 or something.
What extra slots are you speaking of?
Life is a healer and balance is a support so there is no bullying going on.
Everyone has attack cards to do damage but that doesnt make them a DD in a group setting.

Ill tell you that your wrong if you like.
Here's 3 things to get you straight on what I meant. 1st:I never said slot anywhere in the paragraph (plus I never played Pirate101)When I said spot I meant the places where your friends/randoms are when they join a battle on Wizard101 2nd: Life and Balance don't have to be either if they don't want to.When I meant bullying I meant other players somewhat forcing them into their pleas for blades or healing.(I'm a Grandmaster life wizard level 54) 3rd: Like I said before anyone can be a DD in Their Own Way even if it is a group setting. My bad if I didn't make it understandable. (for you.)