Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halfang Drops

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Wow, this is a really new interface...okay, all I wanted to report was that the drops from Halfang are not appearing after the battle...they are in my backpack, but at the end of the battle is looks like I got nothing.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
alex verus on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
Wow, this is a really new interface...okay, all I wanted to report was that the drops from Halfang are not appearing after the battle...they are in my backpack, but at the end of the battle is looks like I got nothing.
Hey, Tabby~ this has happened to me before and, when it does, it's usually the entire account that experiences the bug. Logging out and back in fixed it for me, but if that doesn't work for you, I'd contact support.

Cheers,
-veebz

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Dr Von on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Hey, Tabby~ this has happened to me before and, when it does, it's usually the entire account that experiences the bug. Logging out and back in fixed it for me, but if that doesn't work for you, I'd contact support.

Cheers,
-veebz
same here! once i thought it was malistare who took it LOL btw do you want to meet in game on my other account? i have a transced life on there and i REALLY want to meet you lol i just feel that i like you~you help other people so much @tabby714 your name reminds me of tabby cats lol