Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silly questions on wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I'd like to start a new topic for questions about things in the game such as (for example) How many people live in Marleybone?

And how many worlds has Prospector Zeke been to?

Anyone can post there questions here if there are any questions they want answering here.

So my question today is, what is the temperature in Marleybone, Krokotopia and Mooshu?

So just silly questions like this one I just posted now, any questions?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Define Marleybone.... The entire world or just in the city of Marleybone?

Prospector Zeke has been to every world.... so answer: all.

Temperatures of MB, KT, and MS respectively are 72 Floark per Iopo, 99 Floark per Iopo and 84 Floarks per Iopo.

My question(s) for the day are the following:

Does the Living Waterfall in the Floating Island really live if he is stuck in one place the whole time?
Why do Marleybone's Balloon Cars float?
Do Draconians only were green, yellow and blue robes? (or at least why are they the most popular colors?)

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
exp613 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Define Marleybone.... The entire world or just in the city of Marleybone?

Prospector Zeke has been to every world.... so answer: all.

Temperatures of MB, KT, and MS respectively are 72 Floark per Iopo, 99 Floark per Iopo and 84 Floarks per Iopo.

My question(s) for the day are the following:

Does the Living Waterfall in the Floating Island really live if he is stuck in one place the whole time?
Why do Marleybone's Balloon Cars float?
Do Draconians only were green, yellow and blue robes? (or at least why are they the most popular colors?)
Reply to answer 1. I kinda meant the city of Marleybone.

Question 1. Of course the living waterfall is alive. Its MAGIC!

Question 2. The Balloon cars float for the same reason the islands and worlds float through the spiral.

Question 3. They also wear Black and Brown robes.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
The waterfall is living for the same reason that plants are considered living despite not moving.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
So here's one. Why don't wizards have common sense? Like seriously, it's crazy. Example:

Wizard: *walks through door*
Baron Von Moosemoose (Don't ask :P): AHA, I HAVE YOU NOW!
Wizard:
Baron V.MM: FOR YEARS I HACE WAITED IN THE DARK WATCHING, PREPARING FOR THE MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE SO I CAN TAKE OVER MERLE'S PRIZE STUDENT AND OVERTHROW THE SPIRAL! *lightning flashes*
Wizard:
Baron V.MM: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING, COME AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!

Key: What the Wizard should do
What the Wizard does

Wizard: Oh no! *turns around and walks out the door*
*ports to Headmaster's House*
HEADMASTER HEADMASTER!
Merle: Eh?
Wizard: Baron Von Moosemoose is back and wants to take over the spiral!
Merle: Oh no! We should do something about that!
*ports to room*
Barron V.MM:

Wizard: Oh no! *charges into battle*

(Me: *facepalm*)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
buzz123432 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to start a new topic for questions about things in the game such as (for example) How many people live in Marleybone?

And how many worlds has Prospector Zeke been to?

Anyone can post there questions here if there are any questions they want answering here.

So my question today is, what is the temperature in Marleybone, Krokotopia and Mooshu?

So just silly questions like this one I just posted now, any questions?
Also in answer to your first question, none! As far as we have seen, Marleybone is populated by animals closely resembling humans in general apperence and mannerisms, but not humans. We do see Prospecter Zeke and Eudora Tangletree, but as they are in every world I'm not going to count that. We have no proof that one or both of them actually live in Marleybone.