Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Pet Chart

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I am wondering if we have a pet pedigree chart that outlines pets by school with what can be bought and what could not. Any help so that I can find an appropriate pet for my balance character would be great.

Thanks,

Andhanni

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Pets

Start there. There are over 600 pets available and they can be mixed and matched for talents, so the combinations are pretty much endless.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Andhanni on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
I am wondering if we have a pet pedigree chart that outlines pets by school with what can be bought and what could not. Any help so that I can find an appropriate pet for my balance character would be great.

Thanks,

Andhanni
Pedigree literally means nothing in the game, which is a common misconception. As far as your balance goes, what level is he? Either way here are some recommended setup for levels -

Level 1-40 - Proof, Defy, Balance Dealer, Pain Giver, fairy, with a Balance Giver jewel.
Level 40-59 - Proof, Defy, Balance Dealer, Pain Giver, infallible, with a Balance Giver jewel.
60 + - Offensive setup - Proof, Balance Dealer, Pain Giver, Balance Assail., Critical Striker with a Balance giver jewel
Defense setup - Proof, Defy, Defender, Pain Giver, Balance Dealer, with a Balance giver jewel.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Electrocat - Thank you for the information it will help greatly. My character is now 17 about to be 18.

But when looking at a reference from Wizardcentral.com about pet I cannot locate any of those you recommend.