Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long do we have fun in the sun?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
When will the Summer housing items go away? I want to craft Watchtower Hall, which I heard costs a load of gold, so how much time do I have to buy these? Do these last all summer, or a limited amount of time?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I imagine it will go until the end of summer, when W101's birthday starts up again in September. I think this is what happened last time, the items were around for quite a while last year.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
I imagine it will go until the end of summer, when W101's birthday starts up again in September. I think this is what happened last time, the items were around for quite a while last year.
Alright, I hope so!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Starblood653 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Basically what he said, maybe the whole summer?

Anyways, I suggest you should buy the summer items first before paying anything towards the Watchtower Hall, since the summer items are here for a limited time, while the Watchtower Hall isn't.