Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to choose to get in a battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Don't you hate it when you are going someplace and you get pulled into a battle. If there was an option that you could choose if you wanted to get in battles, I would use it a lot. It would just be a button on the bottom right of the screen. Wouldn't this be nice.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2016
I agree! It is really annoying when you get dragged into a battle!!

However, I think that a bubble saying "Would you like to enter this battle?" would kind of be a bit annoying in some situations. What I mean is, let's say you want to enter a battle with three wizards already in, and then the bubble pops up, and you have to waste your time clicking on the "Yes" button in order to enter the battle.

But by the time you click "Yes", the battle's already done! Plus, you might accidentally click "No" when you do want to enter a battle!! Plus, I think it would take away the challenge of trying to avoid enemies you don't want to battle. Yes, it is really annoying, but I think annoying things can make the game more challenging and fun!