Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Part of Questing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Hiya! I was recently side questing in Wysteria on my Ice and I had noticed that I found a favorite part of questing. This goes more for side questing, though. So what's your favorite part of questing? Mine would be if I took on a bunch of side quests at a time, and then getting to hand them in. Almost feels like redeeming tickets for prizes.

-Main, Destiny Hexvault, Level 110

Defender
May 23, 2009
DestinyTheLifeWiza... on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
Hiya! I was recently side questing in Wysteria on my Ice and I had noticed that I found a favorite part of questing. This goes more for side questing, though. So what's your favorite part of questing? Mine would be if I took on a bunch of side quests at a time, and then getting to hand them in. Almost feels like redeeming tickets for prizes.

-Main, Destiny Hexvault, Level 110
There are alot of quests that do not involve dungeons that are memorable in a funny kind of way. I always a good chuckle when turning them in because of the name of the quest or the process of completing them. Off the top of my head: "My Dinner With Algae" (Crustacean Waverunners), "Lair Of The White Worm" (Tymen Whiteflame), "The Walking Dead" (Grim Calaca) ... etc.