Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Basically Antarctica?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Polaris is basically Antarctica. The only difference is that Polaris is "shorter" get it? Because its storyline is is extremely short

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Explorer
May 25, 2011
Nope, I would say Polaris is much like Russia and you will find many Russian references in it. Ivan the Great could possibly be Ivan the Terrible. Polaris is going under a revolution right now and that happened in Russia in 1917 (I think) and they went under a communist revolution. The Rat is Rasputin. However, Nodor is basically Antarctica or the earth during one of its ice ages. I recall in Avalon there is a quest that mentions Nodor through a map and describes it to be extremely cold.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2014
PaigeGoldenspear on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
It's Russia.
No, from what you hear in one quest in Pirate101, "Interesting about how they call them chips here in Marleybone. In Skull Island, we call them Polaris Fries. Strangely, in Polaris they call them just fries."

"Wow! What do they call sandwiches there?"

"Le sandwich"

Survivor
Jan 19, 2014
PaigeGoldenspear on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
It's Russia.
(forgot to add this to my previous post)
That implies that Polaris is also France (hence Napolenguin)

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I thought it was based off the French Revolution. (Storming the Bastille took place in Paris and not Russia).

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
DevinSkullStone on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
Polaris is basically Antarctica. The only difference is that Polaris is "shorter" get it? Because its storyline is is extremely short
Polaris is based off Russia. The icy parts of Polaris are kind of like Antarctica, besides the inhabitants.

Angela Gem, 110
Katie GoldFountain, 110
Nicole StarSmith, 62