Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2014
So, I got a daily assignment located in an area I can't access yet. This is the first time this has happened in the several weeks I've been doing daily assignments. It's not a huge problem, but is this normal?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Yeah, it's normal. The daily assignments aren't given on an individual wizard basis taking into account which quests have an haven't been completed. Each day there is a single asignment for each of the level brackets KI decided on. So you may be "overleveled" for the area you are currently questing in according to whatever KI used to determine appropriate daily assignments for each level bracket so it's pretty common to be given an assigment that you cannot actually complete. Of course if you happen to have a friend who is willing to help you out you can always port into the area to complete the task, otherwise you'll just have to wait until you get one you can get to on your own.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If it happens, either port to a friend in that area or just wait until the next day's assignment.