Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Housing: Certain objects with an option to put lights on (if you have any of course) . Other ideas: Potion vendors in other worlds because if you're in polaris and out of potions, and you die you would have to risk getting into a fight or run all they way into the Commons for more potions. Also I think the Red barn farm should have a shed or an underground thing for storage and have the gardening area'so pretty soiled...

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I actually have a list for this and reasons:

1. A mount racing thing. People only buy mounts so they can look cool or get to places faster so I think we should be able to race them for prizes. That should encourage people to get mounts for a good reason.
2. Christmas quests. We have Halloween quests but most people prefer Christmas so that would make them want to do Wizard101 more often.
3. A card game. All the battles you do require cards so I thought up a card game so we can spread news about Wizard101.

Most of these would result for more money for the company so we can get better stuff in Wizard101.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Man, wish I could have thought of that... That's. Avery good idea benefiting the people who play it and work for wizard101... XD although ghost Rider mount with speed shoes would win... Anyways continue to post cool stuff...

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Being able to battle from a different perspective, like maybe casting downward from the back of the dragon we ride on (in DS) might be fun!
Also, how about a 'level "mega" wizard where you can play through a world you just beat (all side quests too? or not?) with SUPER power--like your wand would do 5,000 or so; you can go through only once for each battle area, solo or with other megas only; (you would still be able to repeat as a normal wizard too); or instead of super powerful, you could go through invincible, still only once. THAT would make me want to play each world more times. Maybe attach special drops?