Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Survivor
May 11, 2012
I personally haven't got a favorite, they all have their own unique characteristics, quirks, etc. To me all of them are fantastic.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Oh gosh, I have so many favorites.

First, thanks for the Penguin, Detolli's Dragon, Quetzels and other specific pet suggestions that have been added. I've noticed many player requests used lately, and we do appreciate that :)

For combat, it's all about good talents and a useful card. I typically want a pet with feint, blade, or sharpen at baby, but occasionally something special, like the blade-stealing Minstrel I made for fighting Shane von Shane.

But looks are fun too. My derby pet is a skink. He's cute, and hyper, and looks a little ADHD, like he wants to run fast somewhere, but isn't quite sure where to go. That perfectly represents my derby "technique".

The beast pets are ubiquitous because they give very handy cards, and are super cute. Same with the Onyx Shenlong and most of the dragonblade pets.

If I don't need a given card, I'll go 100% for looks or lulz, like the rat magician who matches my MB outfit.

I'd still love a Puffin (penguin x toucan't hybrid) a Teddy Roosevelt looking "Bull Moose" (Minotaur x Maple Moose hybrid) and a pet with a potent trap card, maybe a skunk?

Now I must go sort out my menagerie, lol.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Most of my best pets are Enchanted Armaments, Deer Knight or Onyx, or winged dragons for the buff cards they give. They are all cool looking, but I'm a little bored with them. Oh, and Dryads for healers.

Talents I'll hatch in, so first gen talents don't matter too much, though starting with spell proof is nice since I usually want that in the talent pool.

Swimming pets are fun for underwater places, but they look a little odd elsewhere. But I'll always love my Sea Dragon because it was my first good pet.

Survivor
May 31, 2011
My favorite is the Frakenbunny. Usually because I can get it on my favorite time of year during wizard101: Halloween and they give me free healing spells. Since I'm the student of I can't get healing spells that do alot so this bunny helps. Plus its funny when it dances.

Administrator
Prince of Shadows on Jun 8, 2016 wrote:
Oh gosh, I have so many favorites.

First, thanks for the Penguin, Detolli's Dragon, Quetzels and other specific pet suggestions that have been added. I've noticed many player requests used lately, and we do appreciate that :)

For combat, it's all about good talents and a useful card. I typically want a pet with feint, blade, or sharpen at baby, but occasionally something special, like the blade-stealing Minstrel I made for fighting Shane von Shane.

But looks are fun too. My derby pet is a skink. He's cute, and hyper, and looks a little ADHD, like he wants to run fast somewhere, but isn't quite sure where to go. That perfectly represents my derby "technique".

The beast pets are ubiquitous because they give very handy cards, and are super cute. Same with the Onyx Shenlong and most of the dragonblade pets.

If I don't need a given card, I'll go 100% for looks or lulz, like the rat magician who matches my MB outfit.

I'd still love a Puffin (penguin x toucan't hybrid) a Teddy Roosevelt looking "Bull Moose" (Minotaur x Maple Moose hybrid) and a pet with a potent trap card, maybe a skunk?

Now I must go sort out my menagerie, lol.
We aim to please (when we can)! ::grin::

Thanks to everyone for their opinions on our pets - we'll definitely keep an eye on what you liked and try to steer that way in the future. A new topic shall be posted in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea