Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levelling to 110

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a question

I am a level 72 Storm and I am just about to start the first quest in Avalon. I am wondering how long will it take to get from here to end of Polaris and/or level 110? Bear in mind that this is my first time in Avalon and the following worlds.
Any help is much appreciated :)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
That is quite a question, that frankly, no one can answer it. No one.

There are too many factors .... gear, friends, play time, only main quests or all quests, and the list goes on.

There is no 'time'. There's no way to tell you that. It's all up to you.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi thesolesurvivor,

So as a Storm it shouldn't take you too long, especially if you have friends to help. Avalon I'd say is about average in terms of length and Azteca seems just a little bit longer to me. Khysalis was somewhat short, but it had two parts to make it about average too. Polaris I'm told is really short. On my characters I'm less than halfway through Polaris on my Ice and my Balance, but I hit the level cap so I stopped questing. (Both were within a couple of quests of entering the Arcanum. I'm supposed to help the Shadow Scholar back in Avalon!) You will probably hit the level cap of 110 before you get very far into the Arcanum. I purposely skipped Grizzleheim trying to postpone the level cap on my Balance but I still maxed out in about the same place as my Ice. Ugh! I guess what I'd advise is that whenever you are entering a dungeon just at least check in the Team Up to see if someone is in there. If not then feel free to go on in. By checking in team up, not only will you help someone else out potentially, but it will speed things up for you.

Good luck on your adventures through Avalon!

, Level 110

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
ErzaGrayScarlet on May 16, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a question

I am a level 72 Storm and I am just about to start the first quest in Avalon. I am wondering how long will it take to get from here to end of Polaris and/or level 110? Bear in mind that this is my first time in Avalon and the following worlds.
Any help is much appreciated :)
Matters on how much you play, whether you will do Darkmoor, if you are soloing or not. In my experience, it took me about 2-3 weeks to get to Polaris from Avalon.

Lvl 110
Lvl 103
Lvl 27

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
It depends how long you spend questing each day. Could take a week, could take 3 weeks, could take 3 months, could take a year.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Umm... it depends on a lot of things to be honest. I was in Avalon about 3 weeks ago, now I'm almost done with part 1 of Khrysalis on my storm. But keep in mind, I play a lot and I play extremely fast (But recently I have taken a break, my brain has been fried. That's why I wouldn't recommend rushing). I also level up 2 characters at once. I use 2 different accounts. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't rush to 110 at the moment. Enjoy Avalon, it's a great world, and so are Azteca, Khrysalis, and Polaris. I however, have been through them before, and I want to get finished by time school is ended this year. So I am skipping dialogue. If you have a goal you want to reach, you should adjust how you play by the amount of time you have.

- Garrett Ashflame 110
Joshua Ashflame 94
Ronan Ashflame 93

Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
I quest for about 6 hours a day, more if I can, I get friends to help in dungeons only, also I'm not trying to rush through I'm just trying to go at my own pace, just wondering how long it would take me to get to 110, hopefully that can give you a little bit more of an idea of how long it will take. I also don't do side quests, but I do side dungeons. I will be doing Darkmoor, and farming for the Mali Storm gear. Still got to do TOTH, and Zigazag. So based on that, can anyone roughly estimate how long until 110?

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I think you're just going to have to play it out and see. I would guess about a month, but I've always done all side quests, and I've never averaged more than 3 hours a day for questing. My time spent questing each day has dropped dramatically since the release of Khrysalis... most week days I don't even get a chance to quest anymore by the time I'm done Daily Assignments, and fishing, gardening, or pet training. Getting to level 110 was quick once I got wizards into Polaris, but getting through Khrysalis has been painfully slow.