Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is too hard for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2014
A while ago, I got to Celestia. I'm level 52 in the Survey Camp. The enemies are too tough for me. Do you have any suggestions about how Celestia will be easier for me?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Do Wintertusk and get crafted gear in Sudrilund. When you get to level 60, do Waterworks.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Exactly what fusionsun said! Crafted gear from Wintertusk helps a lot to ease your way through Celestia and once you reach Zafaria do the waterworks dungeon and farm waterworks gear. Waterworks gear is the best gear in the game up until Hades but I just skipped Tartarus and went straight to Darkmoor gear. But honestly, Celestia is easy as. You shouldn't be having any trouble with it. If you're finding it difficult just find a questing buddy!

110 110 60

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yes, finding a friend to help is always a good idea!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you can, you should do Wintertusk before Celestia. Not only do you get massive amounts of XP, you can craft some awesome L56 gear. The recipes are at the Sudrilund vendor. By the time you finish Wintertusk, you will be several levels higher, have some nice gear and you'll be able to do Celestia pretty easily.

In the meantime, there are some L50 vendors at the beginning of Wintertusk that can provide some 'temporary' gear to help you out.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I am also having problems with Celestia, and Wintertusk...to get in I have to defeat a bunch of monsters that are resistant to fire, so I can't even get in the gate.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
I'm balance so it's pretty difficult since I don't have the luxury of buffing my wizard up without any real opposition anymore. I had to completely overhaul my strategy when fighting everything: bosses to mobs. I'd suggest you find gear that better suits your wizard for Celestia or practice optimizing your strategy a bit.

Melissa Smith - Master Sorcerer Lvl. 48