Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 Life Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
I think that a life card should be added, here is what i think:

Name: Revive Heal

Description: Heals another player for 600 or more, but comes with a downside.
You need a dead player to heal to get 600 back.

School: Life/Death

Card Image: A heart.

Any more questions in replies

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
BlazedScorcher on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
I think that a life card should be added, here is what i think:

Name: Revive Heal

Description: Heals another player for 600 or more, but comes with a downside.
You need a dead player to heal to get 600 back.

School: Life/Death

Card Image: A heart.

Any more questions in replies
seems extremely similar to Guardian Spirit.. which though placed before death(fainting) of that player only takes effect after they die(pass out).. brings them back to life and heals for roughly 600ish...
stormy jen silver

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
seems extremely similar to Guardian Spirit.. which though placed before death(fainting) of that player only takes effect after they die(pass out).. brings them back to life and heals for roughly 600ish...
stormy jen silver
It revives 15% of the defeated player's health. So the value of the heal changes depending on the overall health of the player it was cast on.

On the subject of the actual spell, having a main Life wizard, I would rarely use it. I wouldn't use Guardian Spirit on people with a lower health, as I could just use Satyr and potentially heal them completely.
When it comes to higher levels, using Revive Heal on them would usually result in a lower health yield than what Guardian Spirit could accomplish.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
stormy jen silver
Oh well, I don't know all of the spells, (cough cough Guardian Spirit cough cough)