Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
Fable Finder on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Universal Spells (Like how the Elemental Blades are universal)

Convert Blade: This spell simply converts a random blade you have on you into a universal Balanceblade. It won't change the value; a +70% Supercharge would simply convert into a universal +70% Balanceblade. You know when you get those three Elemental/Spiritual Blades and only one is useful? Worry no more, now you can use them all!

Convert Shield: This spell simply converts a random shield you have on you into a universal Tower Shield. It won't change the value; a -80% Storm Shield would simply convert into a universal -80% Tower Shield. Did you use a shield that is useless because the enemies don't use that element? Worry no more, now you can make use of that shield!
I have same idea

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I wish you could train for Shadow blades and shadow traps. I ask this training because balance blades goes well with shadow spells. if there is way to train for shadow blades and traps, let me know in comments below. Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
lucusx on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I wish you could train for Shadow blades and shadow traps. I ask this training because balance blades goes well with shadow spells. if there is way to train for shadow blades and traps, let me know in comments below. Thanks.
I Don't thing there is A way But that could be added we haven't actually stepped Foot into the shadow class in Arcanum.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
These spells are awesome! How do you come up with this kind of stuff?

-Stephanie SummerThorn

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I love the Kung Fu Panda spell! Hehehehehehe I just imagined the actual Kung Fu Panda slapping some Rotting Fodder LOL!

See you in the Spiral!
-Stephanie SummerThorn

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Universal Spell:

Clarify: 0 pips. Get rid of all blades that do not match your school or the Balance school.