Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonsprye Past

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Can you believe that long ago, in Dragonsprye Past, that the world was full of water. But now it is full of lava! What happened . . . Titan Army . . . Malistaire? What happened?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Somebody, long ago, had summoned the Dragon Titan for a strange revengeful reason, all of Dragonspyre's greatest warriors could not contain this massive attack. The titan plunged Dragonspyre into ruin.The only reason Malistaire returned to DS is because he thinks awakening the Dragon Titan would bring it under his control, and due to some "mystic power" it could bring back Sylvia.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I think Malistaire is a jerk . . . though I still feel bad about him losing his wife. But in reality, that's just life . . . one day, someone has to die, you cant live forever.

*Connor LegenBane Level 43 *

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
It's a shame no one gave Sylvia a potion to cure her cold......

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Sylvia died of a cold? Glad I don't live in this world.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I'm gonna assume you did the time machine instance I loved that first time I saw it back in 2010(it took me a year to get to 50) I kinda wish KI would release more lore on a world and not just dialogue and game mechanics maybe like a comic but yea I'm not gonna explain the story because I won't spoil it for anyone

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
There was this one contradiction that I noticed today. Cyrus Drake said that he had discovered something to do with the central ring of ds which he should have known because he lived there before the dragon Titan army had destroyed dragon spyre and went to the academy (I think) as we saw in the Avalon 5 boxes event.