Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update crown earning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
10 crowns a video that takes anywhere from 1-15 mins to load(on good internet) isnt really worth it especially since you can only watch 5 a day(at least in my exp. So there needs to be something people who dont have the money can do to unlock zones cause i am really tired of wizard city

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
FlamingGenius on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
10 crowns a video that takes anywhere from 1-15 mins to load(on good internet) isnt really worth it especially since you can only watch 5 a day(at least in my exp. So there needs to be something people who dont have the money can do to unlock zones cause i am really tired of wizard city
Good internet doesn't let a video that is at the most a few minutes load for a quarter hour. The videos load for me in about 10 seconds. You can also do it multiple times a day; people don't seem to know this.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Good internet doesn't let a video that is at the most a few minutes load for a quarter hour. The videos load for me in about 10 seconds. You can also do it multiple times a day; people don't seem to know this.
i can go on youtube,netflix...and videos load instantly therefor this is a problem with wizard101 and honestly do you consider 10 crowns to be worth it?

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
How about you just pick membership and go with it.Its that easy and it isn't hard.I have membership and have no problem unlocking zones since everything is unlocked.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
While I personally believe that the videos should always work (as some of them are broken), saying that free crowns "isn't worth it" is a bit greedy. Imagine if there was no Earn Crowns option. I'm sure you would find worth in it then. You can also earn Crowns by doing the trivia on KI Free Games.

Additionally, earning Crowns/money is not solely a KI responsibility. Doing odd jobs in real life and using real money to purchase Crowns is certainly an option.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
How about you just pick membership and go with it.Its that easy and it isn't hard.I have membership and have no problem unlocking zones since everything is unlocked.
Go to kifreegames.com and play trivia. you can play 10 trivia games a day and earn 10 crowns per game. And they're fun.