Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next Level Enchantments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
It's been awhile(azteca) scene we got a enchantment, and zafaria scene we got a damage enchantment. I believe it's about time we have a new one and one that can make old spells useful again! With the intro of shadow magic and shadow spells, the game has changed allot. Now we should be able to enchant our normal spells with a good enchantment. One idea I had was +600 dmg, +1 shadow pip, -10% accuracy. This wont make it to broken and make stuff useful. Weaver does 370 dmg, add this to it, it's 970, but 1 shadow pip and 80 accuracy. It is like the other shadow spells just a weaker. (+700 dmg works also). This would change the gameplay and add allot more to pvp and normal battles. You could do around the same with the accuracy/piercing enchants, but i couldn't think of anything you could do with that.Something else that can be done is have an enchantment like elucidate, but takes away 2 or 4 pips and adds a shadow pip.(possibly 3 also, depends on what is more balanced) Just making ideas to add more to the game and keep it fun and from breaking to much.
Jason Silver
Jason Silver
Jason lotus
Jason Winter
Jason Shadow
Jason Titan
Titans Up, Fight!