Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
Message Boards should have a new option to include a poll at the top of the page whenever you are making a new article in which you would like to count and classify answers. Just like when you are writing and editing your message, you would click on a check box that says POLL and you would write the number of options and the actual options.

In my opinion, It'd be a great way for us users to, besides argue about a topic, actually organize our answers and ideas so that we together can make the message of what we want easier to understand for KI. More than creating ideas, which is the actual discussion's job, it would be an option for easy answerable questions or new project ideas to be answered and communicated to KI.

Please comment any loophole, problem or new idea you could add.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Great idea! I've thought about how nice it would be to have polls on here too. I can only guess at why it hasn't happened though, maybe it's too time-consuming for them to put in, or it would be extra moderating work. Either way though, I really, really wish we could add polls! Maybe KI will add it someday. *fingers crossed*

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
May 25, 2010
Let's fund this! Tell your player friends about it so we can expand it!

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
A remember seeing a poll on a Feedback Friday once, if KingsIsle employees can use this system, why can regular users?