Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
The fountain in the middle of the shopping district where for example the valentine's day vendor stands
Thanks - Taylor Rainbow Talon

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Hello KI and Professor Greyorse

First things first, THANK YOU for asking us for requests! There have been some really cool housing items that a lot of us housing fanatics have seen over the years and just haven't been able to get our hands on! So this is the perfect opportunity, even if we don't get the items right away
1. The furniture found in baba yaga's and Qismah Shasa's room.
I love the look of their chairs, and we need some new smaller looking chairs like these.The cabinets that have potions and books in them (Baba has one that is open). The plant (Mandrake) siting on Baba's table and her large mixing bowl. Maybe you could make an arcanum themed pack for house-a-palooza
2. In wysteria, as part of a side quest given by the substitute frost professor, quentin burble, we are asked to go to his home to get the lesson plans, and in his home are some padded cushions that sit atop some wood crates. A small lecturn/book on a stand sits on a curved wooden counter in the same room. Both items would be great.
3. I second (or whatever number we’re on now) the idea of dyeing certain housing items. Realistically I think it would save you guys the hassle of trying to make all these different types of furniture. I don’t know if it would require a lot of work, but I think it sounds like a great idea. An example would be the wysteria chair and sofa. I love both of those items, but they only come in red, and while the color is great (You guys did a great job on the textures) it would be really cool if they came in other colors too (colors to match each of the schools). You guys did this for the furniture found in the marlybone furniture pack. The furniture we get is a vivid purple almost lavender, but if you go to the barkingham palace dungeon, you can see the same exact furniture in different colors. Just add a furniture section to Darla Whisperwind’s menu in the dye shop and you’re all set!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
another couple of my wizards is questing in Khrysalis and once again I couldn't help myself thinking :
- wow!!! these fountains are great! why don't we have them as decoration itemd yet?

so I wish KingsIsle would add these :

- the 3 different fountains of Sardonyx in Khrysalis
(Black Roller Fount, Walking Flower Fount, Charred Leaf Fount)

- the fountain of The Hive in Khrysalys
(in the Palace of Fangs)

as they're big items, it would be nice to add them as crafted items, obviously at Zellozosia the Homegilder, the furniture recipe trader in Sardonyx, they would be some fun new personal challenges for crafters and decorators

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Cody Seastone here :)
1.) Spiral staircase through out Avalon
2.)the interactive school trees
3.)ice fire place in the professors box
4. bar set up in the box
5.) a toilet for a bathroom
6.)reagent trading housing item where if a person is in your house and your on you can trade reagents have a list of what you need and be able to give stuff other people need that you dont
7.)clothing hangers like in the Bazaar where you can actually put the clothes on just like the wand stand let us put wands actually on not just decoration
8.)teleporters like the ones through the spiral where you can name yourself type your own titles
9.)the fountain in the entrance next to ms dowanger also the fountains through out wystria with the kraken
10.)tree arrangements that are the circular cut trees with the blue flowers in wysteria
11.) Birch trees in avalon
12.)vendor tents in abbey road
13.) the kings rose banner in abbey road on the meeting building
14.)waterfall housing item like the on in avalon caliburn
15.)flaming tree houses in fire elf village
16.) rainbow fountain in the wyrd
17.) more statues
18.) Royal museum house

so much more but cant remember lol

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I have always wanted the spiral that is in Gamma's room.
I also would be super happy if the items that are found in Flamela's dormrooms in the Five B.O.X.E.S. event.
Also, I would love if the rainbow bridge from Grizzleheim was available.
Thanks for giving us a chance to post our wish lists!
Roslyn Spritefinder

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
The castle pictures inside the Castle Tour Headquarters.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Thanks I've had a list at the back of my mind for a while:
  • Giant floating eye as a housing item, from Stormriven Hall, Celestia
  • Triton fountain found near the schools in Wysteria, Pigswick Academy
  • Large pink tree from Last Wood, Khrysalis Part 1
  • 7 different bubbling cauldrons found in Ravenwood in each school/tower, Wizard City
  • A big walkable boat like the Starfall one from Crescent Beach, Khrysalis Part 2
  • A group of the flowers from inside the Broodmothers lair in Moon Cliffs, Khrysalis Part 1
  • A housing item similar to the aurora borealis in Shadow Palace, placed like a gardening spell?

Please consider these Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I have some more housing item requests

1. reagents that you can place in your house and harvest daily

2. the piano that is in the shrine of lost light in the Sardonyx

3. flooring for the outside. This would be set into two categories which are paving, and grass.

4. Music boxes for Aquila and Darkmoor.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
The Tapestry we collect in Avalon when it is completed. Interactable like the original if at all possible.

Moira Stormheart

Community Leader
From the FIVE boxes events the furniture in Falmea's rooms.
Wysteria's Professors furniture.
Arcanum Professor's furniture.
The gobbler and ninja pig topiaries in Wyzteria
NPC Wyzteria some of the pigs walking around. One with wand and flying books.
The Bug Cart in Sardonyx, Khyrsalis
Cool Ranch furniture ;) Yes I know that's Pirate101, I still want it in Wizard101.
Castle blocks
Clear like ice blocks.
Different colored walls and flooring blocks. Same with doors

Khysanthemum flowers from Khyrsalis, Trees in Silent Market
Food from Pet Shop

That's all I can think of at this time.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
All those cool pictures in the Arcanum, in the professor's rooms

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Professor Greyrose

I myself would like to see Portraits of the other important people of the Spiral.

There are portraits for all of the Professor, except for Assistant Drowgyn, Professor Malistaire Drake and Professor Alhazred.

I would really like a portrait of Malistaire and Alhazred.

Also I would like to complain about the size of the Dragonspyre Sarcophagus. compared to the size of the one in the Necropolis the one you purchase from the Crown shop is way smaller then those in the Necropolis. Could something be done about this so that they are the same size.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
The Drake from DS! The one we hatched, crafted armor, and witnessed its first words LOL. It as a mount would be a lot cooler but a moving furtinure item works too :)

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
Survivor
May 24, 2014
You know the bunches of tents found in Ravenscar, some of them being dungeons (like Ingram's Abode), those can be furniture, just like the Fairegrounds tents. The tents are found in places (including walls) of The Roost in Ravenscar.
And why not make teleport stones from around The Spiral act as teleporters in our homes?

Survivor
May 24, 2014
There are many caves scattered around Ravenscar Village, some of them being entrances to dungeons (e.g. Coven House). The entrances to these caves should at least be implemented as furniture for our houses.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
Banks should be a bit more customizable. Maybe we should have the ability to make them look like silver and gold chests, or maybe locked chests like the one unlocked by a wooden skeleton key in The Pagoda of Harmony.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
Harvested reagents found on the grounds all over The Spiral?

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
In Avalon, the house of King Artorius has blue flags with a gold rose on them. It would be nice if those were available in the crown shop or the bazaar. His place also has shields with swords and a rose on front. Recently found out that one can only get them if they're a pvp player. I just don't think that's fair. There are plenty of us who aren't into pvp, and anyone should be able to get such items. Another thing is the tube coral and spread tube coral. I've always wondered why those can't be placed in a pond. The Life house has an indoor and outdoor pond, and those corals can only be placed on the side of the ponds and not in them despite being underwater items. The same goes for the Azteca Water Lily. It should be in water, yet it can't be placed in water. That doesn't make any sense. Something else that would be cool is a flower petal globe. There are globes that create snowflakes, so why not a globe that produces drifting cherry blossom petals? It's such a beautiful sight in Japan, it would be nice to have that in the game.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
I have one personal request to make.

I would like the Crystal Ball weapon in the Wisteria Duelling Stands. It reminds me of David Bowie's 'Jareth' and his crystal balls in the movie Labyrinth.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
My idea for a housing item is kind of like the flying bug in the amber estate but you can choose where it goes

I doubt it will be added but it just might.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
But my other idea has to be a item like the snow globe how it makes it snow in your house

How about we have one for every school

Fire would rain ashes

Storm would rain

Myth would be traingles like their battle circle spell

Balance would be a balancing board

Life would be leaves

Death would be Skulls

I hope you like the idea

Trevor Dawnstalker 104

Survivor
May 12, 2010
One thing that i think that should be a housing item ( or make a new tab for it ) is NPCS.
I mean, it would make everything easier, no more running around every world trying to find Zeke or the Seamstress.
I don't mean every NPC like Ambrose, only the ones we use everyday!
Don't you want to get more questing done then having to run from Polaris, to Wizard City
I'd also like to see trophies for every level title, like for getting to master, you should get a trophy that represents
master. Finally, i would like to see MORE ways to make your house unique, like being able to change the sky, or what the house is MADE out of, like the brick from Firecat alley, or Triton avenue, And to be able to expand your house with bridges, this would add a new section to castle tours! UNIQUENESS
Jacob Sunshield level 83Artur Hawk Level 15Malorn Starhunter Level 10

I Don't Level My Wizards!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Athame display case.

Some of the athames are really cool to look at - but you never get to see them on your character or anywhere else. It would be nice if we couldv have a display case or something to put them in to display them. Not on the wall though. too much stuff on the wall as it is.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Trevor Dawnstalker on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
But my other idea has to be a item like the snow globe how it makes it snow in your house

How about we have one for every school

Fire would rain ashes

Storm would rain

Myth would be traingles like their battle circle spell

Balance would be a balancing board

Life would be leaves

Death would be Skulls

I hope you like the idea

Trevor Dawnstalker 104
i like the idea of the school globes, but most of what you have them raining I wouldn't want.

Leaves would be good. Rain would be good. The rest? raining balancing boards down into the house? Triangles droping all over the floor? Getting hit with falling skulls? no thnks.