Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I'm a big housing wizard so I'll try not to go off on a rant here. Basically I have a lot of item's I'd like added and bought some crowns today just to post here! If you could answer just one of these requests I'd be grateful!

You added in Polarian paintings from the Arcanum into the Winterland pack. I'd be awesome if you added the rest of the scholar's paintings into the housing items.

The throne behind Jotun.

The glowing teleportation stones from Grizzleheim and the orb in the middle. (even if you can't use them as teleporters)

Different shields from Northguard and some of the nicknacks around the shops there.

We have the Green Gem, but could you add the different colored versions you made of it in the Sultan's Palace?

The awesome crystals from the Great Beast dungeon.

The tents in Caliburn.

Could you take the Gizzleheim boat from Olde Town and turn it into a housing item that floats above the ground, even if you have to shrink it a bit?

The orb and large stacks of books in Merle Ambrose's house.

The Golden Seal statues.

The golden idol found in Belloq's tent.

I know you added the cool stand that the Heart of the Helephant rested on, but I think I'd be even cooler to have the floating gem itself.

The gold and blue owl symbol banner in the Blue Dahlia tower.

The neatly rolled up scroll in Inyanga's hut.

The Borrower throne in Bastion.

The backstory tapestry from the Avalon quest.

The Telegraph box would a be a cool housing item. Unless you guys plan to make a sixth dungeon for it and turn it into an in-house dungeon later on.

On that note, it'd be cool if there here tower or tent shaped objects we could put in our home (kind of like the Fishbowl or Treehouse) that if you went in them, there was a new area, except we could place items in that area. Allowing us to make new additions of space to our homes.

Sorry if that's a big list, I certainly don't expect you to add everything on it, but it'd be cool if you just considered adding on or two items I mentioned above!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2012
  • A PvP duel circle like in the Avalon Outer Yard
  • Columns of light found in the scholar's rooms of the Panoptican in the Arcanum (The Life one has two beacons, one on the floor, vertically aligned, with leaves falling down a column of light)
  • All of the items found in the Celestian Research Lab in District of the Stars in Celestia
  • Cave painting wall decoration(s) made of The Spider, The Bat, The Rat, and The Scorpion found in the Cave Painting dungeon The Savannah in Zafaria
  • Upside down wall torches as found in the Krokopatra Duel and House of Scales
  • Fountain archway (the fountains that jet water into one another making an archway of water) as found in the entrance of Pigswick Academy right behind Mrs. Dowager
  • Shaped Ninja Pig and Gobbler hedges found on Pegasus Place in Pigswick Academy
  • Rainbow fountain found in front of the Chromatic Tower in the Wyrd in Avalon

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I'd like to put the Telegraph Box in my house. This is off topic, but I think the Telegraph Box in Marleybone should stay. It blends in with the world.

Also, I'd like more furniture items like the Prince Manu Nirini Statue. I want to turn my new house, Botanical Gardens, into a museum. Maybe you can create some furniture sets on artifacts and collectables from all the 13 worlds. Now that would be a nice addition!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Fable Finder on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to put the Telegraph Box in my house. This is off topic, but I think the Telegraph Box in Marleybone should stay. It blends in with the world.

Also, I'd like more furniture items like the Prince Manu Nirini Statue. I want to turn my new house, Botanical Gardens, into a museum. Maybe you can create some furniture sets on artifacts and collectables from all the 13 worlds. Now that would be a nice addition!
I thought the Telegraph Box already did stay put in Marleybone.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
I am going to second the request for a closet (like a seed vault) for outfits.

Also, please more wall hanging (e.g., paintings) offerings?

Thanks!

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I would love the fairgrounds carosel in my house. And a spilled potion or brewing set /w cauldron

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Its not an item per say as much as its a zone/area I would like to see the Dragonspyre school section as a house before it got ruined also the vault area in dragonspyre in which we go back in time before Dragonspyres destruction I feel would also look good as a house.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
There is actually a lot of cool stuff, but I'm keeping my list short.

In the telepgraph box event, an ice burning fireplace would be awesome.
In Marleybone, in the Barkingham Palace, a garden like that with extra tree's like that. Especially the little trees.
A rose garden like the one in Dura Dura Avalon (it's the one where the wall could fall down), and a magenta flower like what you see when you met the merfox.
And snowglobes, that give storm effects, falling leave affects etc. And that fill the whole outside or inside of your house with just the one globe.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
RUG SET based on the green rug inside the World Tree

Please make a series of rugs based on this beautiful design.
  • one the size of the "Large Spiral Rug"
  • another that's the same but smaller - as that big red rug is my currently in game fave - but doesn't fit everywhere.
  • a Long Green Bartelby Runner that matches but is long and narrow like the "Long Blue Runner"
  • a wide rectangular one that is the same size and shape as the "Large Ornate Rug"

Survivor
Sep 21, 2014
Yes and agreed to everything already listed - especially the rugs in Bartelby and the idea of a glass case where we can put items awarded for the finding Zeke's lost items or awards for the earning of a badge.

I would add that we be able to dye everything from rugs and couches to pets and mounts. I often find something I like design or story wise for my house but the color scheme does not work.

Also, it would be nice to have the castle wall colors you see throughout Wizard City. In other words the blue stone or red stone or purple tinged stone walls and not just the grey stone you get in the build a castle walls now. Something for each school would be great. The ability to dye them would be greater.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Hello Professor Greyrose,

Will there ever be a possibility to purchase a pack of builder blocks that have the Azteca blocks?

Thanks!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I want to change and customize my Spiral Door. You could click it when you're in decorating, and a button will pop up that will guide you to change your door to more Marleybonian, Krokotopian, Mooshian, etc. styles. 1,000 or 25,000 gold.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Zeus' floating throne

Statues of the other immortals from Aquila

Banners for the Wysterian schools

It'd be cool if you snuck into the game the older version of the storm banner

No one else might think this is a cool idea, but if you made an item similar to music players, except it was some form of tome that allowed you to reread or let others in your home read stories from across the spiral, (the book in Library, the tapestry in Avalon, the stone disks from Azteca, ect.) assuming you had collected the the item similar to music scrolls that let you put the story into your tome; the game really does have some cool lore to it

The version of the Aztecosaur statue with glowing eyes, and the one that is cracked and leaks out purple mist

The Lord of Night coffin

The cauldron with spinning water outside the Pyramid of the Storm Eye

The scroll and sword we collect for Zebu Blackstripes

The stone disks found in the heart of each of the Aztecan Pyramids with the symbols of the Black Sun, Storm Eye, Mother Moon, and Falling Star on them

The braziers outside the Sunless Shrine

A gardening spell that lets you turn elder plants into actual housing items that you and pick up and move around (similar in nature to the new penguins from the Witch's Hoard)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Doors.

I would like an item that I could put on the empty doorways in my houses that would turn into the sort of "magic" door the castle blocks have. I'm tired of all my rooms only having doorways.

Curtains.

I would like an item that I could put on windows that would turn into curtains I could open and shut

Doodle fish hangers.

i would like an item I could put on the wall. This item would then allow me to hang a doodle fish on the wall instead of putting it in a fish tank. Doodle fish are, after all, corrugated cardboard with a drawing on it. They would look much better on my wall than in a tank.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you, for the opportunity to post requests on this. I like the imagination used in creating each of the worlds, however, it becomes difficult to decide how to decorate one's castle, house, dorm room, etc. Each place(except for the dorm room) has a theme - it would be nice if there were items specific to those themes. I realize that housing packs are sold - those would be nice if they could be customized a little by the players. The pack do not complete the decoration process, either and they are really not specific for premium housing.

Shared vaults would be nice, too(for crystals, weapons and pets)

And finally - maybe an aquarium. This would be someplace that a wizard can store all their keepers and display them to visitors. It can be set up like the private fishing reserve and sold for crowns.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I would also like the following:

*A scarecrow like the one in the death spell

*A way to train your pets inside-like a mini game sigil?

*The Astral school trainers in celestia-even if they dont give cards

*A Wardrobe for your equipment

*A weapons rack for your wands and weapons

And last but not least...

*The Grizzleheim boat! (the one in olde town)

Thank you for this chance Prof. Greyrose!

-Cori Skullblood

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Wonderful question! My entire family of 5 plays and I'm going to combine their suggestions with mine below. Some of their ideas were already mentioned.

1. Weather globes like the snow globes. It would be fascinating to control the weather!
2. Actual weapon displays. I get tired of hanging them up on my wall constantly.
3. School trees that you see in Ravenwood.
4. More item vaults. It's a must have! Our back packs fill up quickly.
5. The red telegraph box. It can be turned into a 2 player mount or housing item. My entire family is obsessed with Doctor Who! The reason I suggest a 2 player mount is because the doctor always has a companion. :)
6. Roller coasters! My kids want those.
7. Darkmoor Castle House. I love everything about Darkmoor. ;)

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Khrysalis - Last Wood, Pepper Grass Nook
(the outlet for the portal to Last Wood.)
This whole area is filled with things I wish I had:

• the curly grass/fern sprigs sticking up everywhere
  • 2 New wheelbarrows
  • New style shovel, pitch fork & hoe (I think in-game you call them spades?)
  • 2 squat gray pots w/zig-zag pattern - one taller and one shorter
  • tall dark 2 handled jar & very short pot (shape of a small tire on it's side)
  • stone vase with cheery yellow flowers
  • the 3 mouse Music Box we return - maybe we could have a replica :)
  • very short blue pot & gray ornate vase with handles (at the robe vendors house)
  • the cozy stone fireplace (at the robe vendors house)
  • - also his reddish soda bottle (at the robe vendors house)
  • green, orange, blue white or tan soda bottles (across the way at the glass-blowers house)
  • various crafting tools that hang on racks & lay on tables/shelves (at the glass-blowers house)
  • the AMAZING green globe lamps hanging from the glass-blowers ceiling...though the art department would have to make us an alternate version - as we can't yet hang anything straight from the roof. It would lose charm to hang against the wall... maybe a long arm that stuck to the wall WAY above our other wall stuff & when we were just walking it was actually out of our view-screen so it was AS IF hanging from a ceiling?

or a new house in the style of the Mouseleum & the houses of the Burrowers - I love this style with the blue-gray stone, the beautiful patterns on the floors & walls - the door shape & style EVERYTHING. Add cheerful bright windows and you have a new castle & cottage to sell And the lamps could be original fixtures. If you add this house - please also bring out the turfs people have asked for so we can substitute grasses. I'm sorry to say, but I don't like Khrysalis grass. But these structures with Grizzleheim grass would be PERFECT.

and thanks again for this opportunity.

PS speaking of the Mouseleum - the lamps in that place are awesome too

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
King Leo 46 on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
i wish we could put our school trees in our house

i also like to be able to make like islands in the house like when you place it water go around it and a pine tree pops out in a cartoon kinda way but the neat part is you be able to enter it

and i also like to be able to place my spell in the hose but instead of it being unable to use maybe a way to place the spell in the house without being taken out of the deck like a trophy but it still dose the actions of the spell if it was casted if you hit x on the spell but instead it for battle it just be for show

and i like to have the sky of azteca in my house or at lest a choice of what kinda sky we can have in our houses
OH ... not actually already existing - but your art & music departments are so awesome - maybe they could adapt this from earlier work.

A music box representation of all the school trees & Bartleby
  • I'd love to have a music box that was about half or a quarter the size of the Unicorn Way gazebo.
  • It would be circular and have each of the school trees & Bartleby.
  • There'd be water and sunlight & the falling rain, leaves, blossoms etc. Miniature of Ravenwood represented not replicated.
  • It would spin slowly & play a tune that's the theme of each school and when that schools theme played that tree would glow brighter.
  • It would be random as to which played and they'd loop for one per visit or could change the setting to play one after the other if you were going to be home for a while.
  • If it was part of a hoard or booster pack It could be music themed with all the instruments & music scrolls But it wouldn't be popular unless there was good gear to make people pay crowns -music themed gear...??
...Music is thought of as emotion, spirit, feeling... In pet terms that's closest to WILL - which is Health, Damage, Mana, Out-going Heal, Critical & Critical Block. Good gear for those stats will always sell a pack. Especially if you wait a year or two and beat the Malistaire gear.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
JennaStar827 on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Wonderful question! My entire family of 5 plays and I'm going to combine their suggestions with mine below. Some of their ideas were already mentioned.

1. Weather globes like the snow globes. It would be fascinating to control the weather!
2. Actual weapon displays. I get tired of hanging them up on my wall constantly.
3. School trees that you see in Ravenwood.
4. More item vaults. It's a must have! Our back packs fill up quickly.
5. The red telegraph box. It can be turned into a 2 player mount or housing item. My entire family is obsessed with Doctor Who! The reason I suggest a 2 player mount is because the doctor always has a companion. :)
6. Roller coasters! My kids want those.
7. Darkmoor Castle House. I love everything about Darkmoor. ;)
Slightly off - topic but oh it must be repeated.

• 4. More item vaults. It's a must have! Our back packs fill up quickly.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Khrysalis - Queen Myrtle Town -

• teapots with spout - one smaller than the other
  • little bowl with pear & satsuma oranges in it. (not the stool just the bowel and fruit.)
  • smaller shelf sized versions of the angular basket pot things with the yellow or blue ribbon
  • yellow grain sack looks like a nice pillow
  • baskets of pink & blue grains - smaller for tables & shelves please
  • open boxes of grain - smaller for tables too would be nice but these "as is" too
  • hexagonal (?) plate one of the teapots is on - on the grass near Sabra
  • Hook pots - but please add a nicer more finished metal stand for them and a little fire that we could put in our crafting area - so it looks functional :D

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
Two words...Garden Gnomes!

Wouldn't it be fun to have each of the Farley relations to have different gnomes to collect, as well as some 'gardening challenges' to possibly earn more as a drop?

Just another idea from Savannah Star

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Rain Globe Please :D But it has to have falling rain sounds attached to it.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I would like to see the symbols on the floors of the school towers other than the ice tower made into housing items.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
This isn't something I've seen around the spiral, however, I read the idea from a previous poster and I totally agree! I am a pet collector and would LOVE to see some sort of vault (maybe shaped like the dog house decoration) for our pets. I would like it to act like the shared bank, but not cost energy to place or remove a pet. When you access the vault, I would like to see the same info as I would if I had it in my backpack and went to the Pets tab. Also included, would be a 'hatch' button where you could hatch any 2 adult pets from the vault or from your backpack or 1 from each location. I would like to have visitors able to look in the vault and see what pets I have in case they wanted a hatch. We would still have to go to the hatchery, but this would make it much easier to see what I have available (other than what is equipped on a different wizard.

One last thing. This isn't an item at all. We have all these wonderful chairs, thrones, benches, beds etc. I would LOVE to be able to sit or lay down on my furniture.

Oh, almost forgot. You have incorporated fishing into some houses, but why not the Grizz house that I built? Goodness, it already has jumping fish everywhere and lots of streams and 'lakes', it only makes sense to be able to fish there.