Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stat glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Hello,

I have finally finished a quad damage proof pet, however, I noticed that all the talents were maxed (it had proof, balance dealer, balance giver, pain-giver, and pain-bringer).

However, it only gives me 23% more damage instead of 24%.

(Without the pet, my balance damage is 34%, with the pet, my balance damage is 57%, when it should be 58% because my pets stats are high enough such that each talent can achieve its max percentage, and each talent on my pet says in gives me the max amount of damage percent allowed)

Is there a way I can fix this without selfish talent jewels (I wanted to add a equalizer jewel to this pet).

Thank you,

From,

-Patrick EmeraldCoin, Prodigious Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
Well, you might already know this but it all depends on your pets power and level. For example, a pet at teen that
gives pain giver would give 1% at teen (maybe 2% with more power), adult 2-3%, etc.

Brand DreamCoin
Transendent

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
The stats are probably rounded up on the pet when really the sum is about 1% less (due to decimals and exact calculations).

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's all in the pet stats (stats = numbers based on power, strength, agility, etc).

If your stats aren't high enough, basically a max stat of 250 across the board, then your actual damage, resist, etc, won't reflect it.

For example, if my pet shows a 10% proof, but I don't have max stats, then when I look at my profile, it may show up as a 9%, or when I do damage, it only adds 9% instead of 10%.