Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't place string of lights in house.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
When I try to place the string of colored lights that i got from "the 12 days of the spiral" on the wall in my house nothing happens, the lights won't place. I tried placing them on inside walls, blank walls, outside walls, ceilings, trees and roofs but they won't "attach" anywhere.

Administrator
drygrass on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
When I try to place the string of colored lights that i got from "the 12 days of the spiral" on the wall in my house nothing happens, the lights won't place. I tried placing them on inside walls, blank walls, outside walls, ceilings, trees and roofs but they won't "attach" anywhere.
Which house are you using?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
My "royal playhouse", but maybe you need a completely clear wall to affix the lights to because i was able to attach the lights to a wall in my "imperial palace" on a bare wall.

Administrator
drygrass on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
My "royal playhouse", but maybe you need a completely clear wall to affix the lights to because i was able to attach the lights to a wall in my "imperial palace" on a bare wall.
Yes, you won't be able to place items over top of one another on a wall. The wall will need to have enough clear space for the lights. With the exception of castle block houses, you also can't place items on the exterior walls of houses.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
Not worth placing them, you have to place on the bottom of the wall.