Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Speculations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Welcome one, welcome all to the Wizard101 Speculation Page. Here lies a ginormous list of nothing but questions. Unanswered questions that fill the back of the players minds as they explore and captivate what this phenomenal game has to offer. I would love to welcome your ideas and questions that you have if you would take the time to leave them below. Where shall we start? (I may jump around in questions)

1- Since there is a bunch of room for expansions in multiple worlds, will we ever see more added content? Or maybe something along the lines of additional dungeons?

2- Will Polaris ever see a Fishing/Crafting/Gardening Addition?

3- A pack dedicated just to stitch-able outfits. Can that be a thing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this is a cool idea. Most of us higher levels walk around in the same attire.

4- Wysteria. Will Wysteria ever receive an add-on? Perhaps for levels that fit the world or maybe a higher tier?

5- Will Light Magic ever make an appearance? Similar to magic?

6- Pirate101 has worlds such as Cool Ranch, Monquista and Valencia. Not to mention Skull Island it's self. Will these be introduced into W101 as side worlds?

7- Pets are our most loved ally. With the addition of some may cast jewels, will we see more in the future?

8- I'm still sitting here like.. When will there be new plants to plant?

9- Will Wizard101 ever see a new starter school? (Nudge Nudge KI) Not to mention more than 6 Character slots please.

10- Further edits to the Critical/Critical Block System. Bosses still seem to Crit more than us as players can critical block.

11- Us as players still want to know what's down that long corridor in the Wizard City Library...

12- Will the next world Mirage be longer than Polaris and offer more side quests to further give players funny side-quest lines and knowledge? (I really liked the funny side-quests in Polaris)

13- There are SO many jewels that can be found in game. Can their drop chances be increased? Same thing with any kind of wrenches. Perhaps drop from more suitable bosses? We shouldn't always have to pay crowns to unlock sockets.

14- Will The Astral School Scholar offer new enchants such as an upgraded colossal? that fits the needs of each individual school? that can be proven useful?

15- Some players still think and are lacking in some power. Perhaps a re-balance is in order?

16- Will W101 ever introduce more complex battles? Such as a 5v5 or 6v6 battle. This could be amazing for a final boss or maybe even for pvp!

17- Keys. Us as players surely have a surplus of golden keys from the countless hours of farming Malistare in the Graveyard. Help us rid our golden 's by providing a boss that gives us something worth our time. New Spells? New Attire? Pet/Mount Drop?

18- Members Benefits. They are amazing. Perhaps make more of them and make them more common? For the player's that pay every month there should be a benefit!

Travis Mooncloud
Level 110 Pyromaniac

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
For 11: I would love to see down those halls, it always has me wondering when I enter the library. 15: and , yes they are unpowered in damage but that doesn't mean that we (I play an ice) are unpowered. Most people believe ice is quite useless because they do not use ice the way properly intended, which is to tank. Although I do admit I'm guilty of setting my cards for attacking. Ice is very useful in a team but when I chose my character to be ice several years ago I didn't quite understand the different roles of the classes. But from time to time I do use it to tank and, in a 4v4 or a full team dungeon, it does prove helpful. Same goes for life. Just because they don't do much damage does not mean they aren't powerful. 5: I'd totally support a new school of light, although I think it could maybe use a different name because light sounds a bit cheesy and cliche but, then again, don't all the classes?

-Jessica Swiftgem Prodigious Thaumatruge

Survivor
May 22, 2010
lilpad865 on Nov 28, 2015 wrote:
For 11: I would love to see down those halls, it always has me wondering when I enter the library. 15: and , yes they are unpowered in damage but that doesn't mean that we (I play an ice) are unpowered. Most people believe ice is quite useless because they do not use ice the way properly intended, which is to tank. Although I do admit I'm guilty of setting my cards for attacking. Ice is very useful in a team but when I chose my character to be ice several years ago I didn't quite understand the different roles of the classes. But from time to time I do use it to tank and, in a 4v4 or a full team dungeon, it does prove helpful. Same goes for life. Just because they don't do much damage does not mean they aren't powerful. 5: I'd totally support a new school of light, although I think it could maybe use a different name because light sounds a bit cheesy and cliche but, then again, don't all the classes?

-Jessica Swiftgem Prodigious Thaumatruge
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read, acknowledge and respond Jessica . For 15 I totally meant that and are lacking in attack power. I'm perfectly aware of their "roles" in wizard101 (ice tanking and life healing). Not to mention 's role of attacking and providing other players with buffs and blades. I'm speaking for some of my fellow friends in game that tell me that and could use some more attack power. As for 5 perhaps since they went with Shadow Magic, maybe they should go with Illumination Magic, Radiance Magic or even Shining Magic? Just some suggestions.

Travis Mooncloud
Level 110 Pyromaniac